11 - Reunited and Recovery

~Austin's POV~

"Please stay," I whispered. I didn't know why I was so emotional. All I knew was that I wanted Ally here with me.

"Austin, I'll make you a deal, okay?" She said, and my face suddenly lit up. "I'll stay, and we'll be back together, if you go round to your house tomorrow, apologise to your parents, and give up the drink,"

"Um.." I mumbled. I honestly didn't know what to do, I can't face my parents, and, I hate to say this but the drink made me feel better. But, at the same time, Ally not being with me was what was making me like this. I guess you could say that her not being around made me ill. "O-okay, I'll t-try," I stuttered.

"Really?" She said, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"As long as it means being with you," I replied, and with that, I gave her a huge hug. "Will you stay in here with me overnight?" I asked without even thinking. I had been doing that a lot lately. I didn't even know why.

"Um.. Okay," She said, looking a bit uneasy.

"Are you sure, you seem quite uncomfortable," I said. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable in any way, but, I wanted to cuddle with her in my sleep. I kept getting these little cute images in my head when I thought of that.

"No, no, it's fine, it's just.." she trailed off. I raised an eyebrow as I tried to figure out what it was.

"Just what?" I asked.

"You're drunk Austin, god knows what you'll try to do," She finally said. Wait, was she trying to say that I would try to pull a stunt just because I've had a couple of drinks. That upset me a fair bit.

"Look, Ally, I promise you, I won't try to do anything," I said seriously.

"Promise?" She asked. I was doing a happy dance in my head because she'd finally agreed.

"Promise," I replied. And with that, she left to get changed into her pyjamas. While she was gone, I decided to change into my joggies for bed too.

When she got back, she shot me a confused look. "Can I help you," I asked, in a joking tone.

"Did you not pack an extra shirt?" She asked, hinting to the fact I didn't have one on.

"Why? Do you not like the sight?" I replied sarcastically. She just laughed and shook her head playfully.

- 2 HOURS LATER -

At around half eleven, we decided it was time to go to sleep. We had just been sitting talking about random stuff for the past two hours, and Lester came in with some snacks about half an hour ago. But knowing me, they were all gone now. If I see food, I eat it, end of.

I jumped onto the double bed which was placed against the wall. I chose the side closest to the wall so that if Ally tried to push me of during the night, I wouldn't fall off. Whereas if I decide to, then she's gonna fall. When she got onto the bed, I laid down and put the covers over me, but wouldn't let her get any as a joke.

"Fine then, if you want to play it that way, I guess I'll just sleep in my own comfortable, bed with my own duvet," She replied with a smirk. She was good at this game.

"No, no, no, sorry Ally, here, you can have the covers if you want," I quickly said and threw the duvet across the bed.

"I knew it," She said to herself as she jumped onto the bed and went under the covers.

~Ally's POV~

After 5 minutes had passed by of us trying to get some sleep, I felt Austin's arms wrap around me.

"Is it okay if I do this," he asked, I kinda found it cute how he felt the need to ask.

"Yeah, I suppose," I replied, and I just smiled to myself. Somehow I knew I was gonna get a good night's sleep tonight.

†★†★†★†★†★†★

A/N

Omg I got so many feels writing this! Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment, and maybe a little follow? I HAVE AROUND 500 READS! I think. I'll check later but for now, goodnight my friends.