12 - Collisions and Crashes

~Austin's POV~

I woke up at around 9:30 the next morning. I had a faint headache but it wasn't so bad, and I realised Ally was next to me. I worried a bit, but then everything came back to me. How she'd taken me from the hotel, and brought me here. I laid in the bed thinking, then, I remembered something. I had a meeting with Jimmy today.

"Ally! Wake up!" I said as I shook her shoulder in an attempt to wake her up. Eventually she did.

"Austin?" She said, "Why the heck did you wake me up?" She asked playfully.

"Ally, I've got a meeting with Jimmy today in like two and a half hours," I said worriedly.

"It's fine, my dad will drive you there," She said and I sighed with relief. If it wasn't for her taking me here last night, then I wouldn't have anybody to give me a lift to the Starr Records offices.

~ 2 Hours Later ~

~† Ally's POV †~

"What time will you be back?" I asked Austin.

"Um, wait a minute," he said as he checked his phone for the time. "Around 2 o'clock probably," he eventually said.

"Okay," I said as I gave him and my dad a hug before they went. "Bye."

"Bye," They both replied, as they went out to the car. Austin waved from the passenger seat as the car reversed out of the driveway. I was gonna be here myself for the best part of 4 hours because Sonic Boom was shut so I might as well invite Trish over.

~ 2 Hours Later ~ (again I know.)

"Hey let's check the news, it should be on right now," I said to Trish. All we had been doing for the past 2 hours was playing about on the piano and eating the entire contents of the kitchen cupboards.

"The news?!" She asked in disgust. "Who actually watches the news?" She asked rhetorically. I just shook my head and changed the channel to the news. I literally dropped my TV remote when I saw what the main story was.

'Teen celebrity and songwriter's father in extreme car crash' It read.

"Trish, we have to get to the hospital, now!" I said. She was sitting on the couch with a nail file and gave me a confused look. "Austin and my dad have been in a car crash, I have to see them," I explained. She had a surprised expression but followed me out anyway.

~★ At the Hospital ★~

I sat anxiously at the waiting room with Trish, when a nurse approached us and asked who we were looking for.

"Au-Austin Moon and Lester Dawson," I told her.

"Ah, come this way," She said and Trish and I followed her to a room with two beds and lots of machines hooked up to them. I saw Austin and my Dad in the beds and I felt a tear come from my eye. Trish noticed and comforted me. I walked up to my dad's bed seeing as Austin was asleep.

"W-what happened?" I asked with a shaky voice. My dad had a cast from the middle of his arm up to his hand.

"I don't know honey, I was just driving along, I looked away for literally two seconds, turned back and there was another car right in front of us. It was impossible to avoid," He explained, I could of sworn if they were drunk drivers then I would kill somebody. "Apparently they were the lucky ones. A few cuts and scratches were all they got," He said sadly. I couldn't believe someone could be so careless.

"How's Austin," Trish asked. I was glad she did.

"Um, he's.." he trailed off. ".. he's in a coma," he said.

†~★~†~★~ †~★~†~★~ †~★~†~★~

A/N

Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter. I've been really busy.

Don't kill me for the cliffhanger please? Was this good? Should I do cliffhangers more often?:o idk but if you liked it please vote and comment, and maybe a little follow would be nice? anyway love you bye.