3 - Friendships and Fears

A/N

Guys I just wanted to let you's know, most of this book will be in Austin's POV. Its just because its much easier to write and Austin's POV is more important right now. Sorry to disappoint anyone.

~Austin's POV~

Ally and I were in the practise room, working on a new song, 'Timeless'.

"This love will never, ever fade

We are timeless, we are timeless," I sang, then stopped. I just sat there for a moment, thinking. I was really curious as to whether Ally liked me. But if I asked her, and got a negative response, it could ruin our friendship.

Ally had been keeping a close eye on me since yesterday's incident. Dez and Trish had also been extremely nice to me and they're actually being nice to each other for once. I'm honestly overwhelmed as to how much effort they're putting in, all for me.

"Hey Austin, I was wondering, maybe the bridge could go a little like this?" Ally asked, then played a happy sounding melody on the piano. I sat next to her on the piano bench.

"Yeah, um, that sounds great," I whispered.

"Here, play it with me," She said. I began the melody, and she added the chords. I was getting really into it until our hands touched in the middle of the piano. We just stared into each others eyes for a minute, and without me realising, I started slowly leaning in. Wait, what am I doing? I don't even know if she likes me. Before our lips could touch, I pulled away.

"Um, what's the next part again?" I asked nervously. Ally just looked at me for a moment.

"Oh sorry, um, it's this bit," she said, whilst pointing to the second paragraph on the second page.

~Ally's POV~

What the heck have I done? I'm sure I've just messed everything up. We were about to share the perfect moment, but something must have stopped him. Maybe he does like Kira, and doesn't want to make things weird.

He started singing again, but something just didn't seem right. He didn't seem happy while he was singing. His voice sounded sad, he said nothing happened last night, and I do believe him but it's just his emotions have been a bit strange lately. He was fine this morning, but now he's just.. meh.

"Was that okay?" Austin suddenly asked. I guess I must have completely tuned out with my thoughts, but I decided to be positive.

"Yeah. Amazing," I said, and with that, he got up and went to the fridge. A few seconds later he came back with a can of Pepsi. He opened the and drank half the can in one go. Wow, he must have be.en thirsty.

~Austin's POV~

Once I downed the rest of the can, I screwed it up and tossed it across the room. I felt so bad for pulling away, because Ally looked at me like she really liked me after I did. I don't know why I've been getting these sudden outbursts of anger, maybe it's some after-death phase, that I just have to get over.

"Whoa, Austin, what's wrong?" Ally asked, really curious. But I wasn't in the mood to talk at all right now so I just walked out of the practise room, slammed the door, and ran to my house. It was only a two minute walk from Sonic Boom to my place, so I got there in under a minute considering I was running.

I ran into the house, and sprinted upstairs to my room. I got my beats from my drawer, plugged them into my iPhone, and blasted my favourite playlist, most of the songs were Ally's covers of our songs. I skipped it to 'A Billion Hits' and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and let the music take me to another world. I fell asleep after about two songs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

weeellll? how did you guys like this chapter? nah kidding I know its crap. its awfully short as well. could yous do me a favour and follow me on twitter and instagram? oh and maybe YouTube if I'm lucky?

YouTube; saff1245 (don't laugh at my name I made it when I was like 9)

Twitter; @TheRossLynchWay

Instagram; RossLynchHasSwag

thanks guys luv u, bye,