20 - Prisons and Problems (FINALE)

Austin Moon was arrested at Cheetah Beat Offices by Miami police, and the Court decided to sentence him to six months in prison for physical assault. If he shows good behaviour he will be released three months earlier, shortening his sentence to three months.

*Ally's POV*

The past week, I've done nothing but cry and worry. I haven't spoken to anybody, not even Trish. My best friend, partner, boyfriend, he's gone! He won't be back here for at least three months. I really don't know what I'm going to do. I'm supposed to be visiting him at four o'clock, and that's in three hours. I don't know if I can even bring myself to go outside, but I'm going to have to if I want to see him.

I can't be his girlfriend whilst he's in prison. That's the worst part so far, and I haven't even had time to worry about his career. I don't know how to tell him we're breaking up. Man, why is life so difficult for me.

-

*Austin's POV*

I'm so excited to see Ally today, I don't care about anything else, just my girl. I don't even remember anything from when I was arrested, I only know what happened because of the court case. I'm so confused but all I'm focused on right now is Ally.

-

Me and a bunch of other people from this 'prison', were guided to the visiting room by one of the officers, and when I saw Ally, I ran up to her as quickly as I could, and hugged her as tight as I could without hurting her.

"I love you so freaking much Ally," I mumbled whilst I was hugging her. We pulled apart, but I was still holding her. I leaned in to kiss her but when our lips touched, it wasn't like before, it just didn't feel.. right. Ally pulled away.

"Austin, I can't do this anymore," She said as she sat down. I decided to sit down too.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I felt a sudden pain in my chest.

"I mean that I can't date you anymore, we can't be partners, I just can't do it," She explained. I felt myself tearing up, and the tears threatened to fall, but I blinked them away.

"But Ally, remember, partners forever?" I whispered. "Friends, and partners."

"Bye Austin," She said, and I was now fully crying. She got up, and started to walk away. But just before she was away, I ran up to her and grabbed her.

"Ally, p-please don't leave me!" I begged. "I don't know what I'm gonna do if you go!"

"Austin, there's nothing to do, it's game over, not all good things last." And with that, she walked away.

"Ally," I tried to shout, but I couldn't because I was crying so much. "Ally, d-don't go!" But it was too late, she was gone.

-

When I went back to my cell, I found some paper and a pen, and set myself the challenge of writing a song, it can't be so hard, all you have to do is write your emotions down.

'I don't wanna be famous, I don't wanna if I can't be with you,

Everything I eat's tasteless, everything I see don't compare to you,

Paris, Monaco, and Vegas, I'd rather stay with you,

'Cause baby you're the greatest, and I got everything to loose...'

-

-

-

A/N

Omg I'm howling😭😭😭

Don't worry guys, sequel will be up by next week😉 love you all!