7 - Hangovers and Hospitals

~Austin's POV~

I woke up to see an unfamiliar ceiling. I began to panic when I saw that I was hooked up to several machines in a hospital. My head was pounding and hurt like heck. Ally was sat in a chair beside me and she was sound asleep.

"A-Ally?" I whispered, trying to see if she was actually awake. When she never responded, I assumed she was asleep. I tried to think back to last night, but all I could remember was looking for Ally, then I can't remember anything at all.

I looked at the clock, which read 9:46AM. Whoa, Ally must have slept there all night. I looked down at myself, I threw the cover off to find bruises and scratches all over me. I wish I could remember something.

Just then, a nurse came over to me. He looked quite young, and had brown hair. "Ah, Mr Moon, as you're awake now, I'm guessing you're looking for some explaining?" He spoke in confidence.

"Um, yeah," I admitted, and he cleared his throat. It was unbelievable how confident this guy was.

"Well, we ran some tests, and they confirmed that you had consumed a lot of alcohol last night," He spoke. Wait, what did he just say?

"Alcohol?! I've never drank in my life!" I defended. I was guessing he was used to stories like these because of the look he gave me.

"Yeah, you're friend told us that too, it's okay though, I believe both of you," He replied, "You were also unconscious for a while so we are going to keep you on observation for 4 hours, and if it's all good, you can go home by 2 o'clock this afternoon," he stated.

"So basically, I'm fine, but you just want to keep me here in case I take some out of the blue life threatening fit?" I sarcastically stated.

"Yes, you are fine, and no, we would like to keep an eye on you in case you're allergic to any of the medicines we had to give you, there is a very slim chance of that though," He said, and with that he was out the door.

Five minutes later, Ally woke up. "Ally, what the heck happened last night?" I asked. She looked at me for a moment, then started explaining.

"Well, Kira spiked your drinks, you got extremely drunk, you got all clingy, kissed me, got into a fight, fell unconscious, and got rushed to hospital," She said in an annoyed voice. Why was she mad at me? It wasn't my fault, I didn't ask Kira to put alcohol in my drinks.

"Whoa, why you mad at me? It's not my fault," I surrendered.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm just so tired because I hardly got any sleep last night, I was worried sick," She said in a soft voice. "Trish and Dez are coming to see you at half ten," she told me.

"Come here," I said, and gave her a hug. When she pulled away, I saw a tear running from her eye. I wiped it away for her, "Hey, hey, don't cry, this isn't your fault," I assured her. She wiped her face and nodded.

"Austin, the nurses questioned the," she paused as she tried to find an appropriate word, "Marks on your arm," she continued. I nodded. "I told them that it happened when you got into that fight, but you have to promise me something in return,"

"Y-yeah?" I whispered.

"That it will never happen again," She said. Her words repeated in my mind as I thought about it. I couldn't let her down.

"Promise," I said, and gave her another hug. Ally sure knew how to get her way.

At half ten, Dez and Trish walked in. When they saw me, their faces lit up.

"Hey man! We heard what Kira did, and I'm happy to say that we're never gonna forgive her," Dez said proudly. I knew I could trust the both of them to put things straight.

"That's cool buddy," I replied with a smile. Just then, Trish spoke up.

"Jimmy sent her to live with her mum for a while, to let her think about her actions apparently," She said.

"Whoa, I didn't expect him to do that," Ally said surprised.

"Well, he did," Trish replied.

Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ

A/N

$arryyy this is just like a filler chapter, but at least kira's outta the picture. Well anyways, I made a trailer for this book, cos I got really bored, I'll put it on yt soon, my channel name is saff1245. DID YOU HEAR PASS ME BY? I WAS GREETIN OMG ITS AMAZING.

k enuf sed. by.