9 - Deals and Drinks

~Austin's POV~

"Ally, I, um.." I said, trying to come up with a believable explanation. Surely she wouldn't believe the truth? Maybe it was worth a try. "When I got home from the hospital, my mom started lecturing me saying that I chose to drink irresponsibly, and then my dad started blaming you for it, so I decided to end the fight and just walk away." I explained, as if it were being read from a story book. Ally just stared at me wide-eyed and I started to worry as to whether she believed me or not. She then decided to talk.

"Austin, I-" I cut her off by pulling her into a hug. Once we pulled away, I decided to ask her something.

"Do you believe me, Ally?" I asked, really curious as to whether she did or not.

"Um, yeah. I suppose," She replied. I was so relieved that she did. But she looked kind of zoned out, so I asked her if she was okay.

"Yeah, it's just, I've been thinking," She said, and now I started to worry. She went on, "I think that us trying to rush into a relationship right now isn't helping your situation. Maybe we should call it off? Anyways, I'll see you around." She said. And before I could protest, she was gone. Wait, what?!

She did not just do that to me. At a time when I needed her most, she goes and dumps me. Why did bad stuff always happen to me? Was it my fault?

I went over and sat on the small couch that was placed in front of the coffee table in the hotel room. I sat there thinking for a moment, and I thought back to the night I got drunk. I didn't really remember much from that night.

Wait, that was my answer! If I got drunk right now I wouldn't remember anything, so I wouldn't have to worry about Ally and everything could be alright for once. My mom would kill me, but she doesn't care about me anymore. She made that pretty clear.

Just before I was about to head out the door to go to the shop, I thought of one problem. I'm under-age. I began thinking. I could just wear a snapback and shades and they wouldn't recognise me. I didn't know if it work of course, but it was worth a shot.

I got to the shop about ten minutes later. I went in, and went to the alcohol isle. I scanned through all the drinks until I found a half-size bottle of Vodka. I had butterflies in my stomach as I went to the counter and paid for it. The lady just scanned it and put it in a carrier bag without saying a word. Mission accomplished. Now all I got to do is go back to the hotel and drink it, I suppose.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

A/N

hey guysies, I hope you liked this chapter even though its so short. omg I need to tell you's something.

MY IPOD SMASHED. my mum's gonna kill me. my god its massive as well. I made a video star (look it up on the App Store) to the a&a theme tune. I'll upload it to yt pretty soon. my user is saff1245

Dunno what else to say so babyeeee