8 - Family and Fights

~Austin's POV~

When I got hom that night, my parents were waiting for me in the living room. They knew what had happened because the hospital had phoned them.

"Huh, 'had consumed far too much alcohol for his body to process,' ?" My mom said. She clearly never knew the whole story, and I was far too tired to even try to explain.

"Mom, I'm too tired for this right now," I said calmly. Hopefully they'd understand.

"Hey, nobody's going anywhere until this gets sorted, what do you think you were doing drinking vodka?" My dad lectured me. Was this necessary at this point in time?

"Dad, it wasn't my fau-" I got cut off by my mom.

"Don't start with that rubbish Austin," she went on. "Was it because of Ally? Was it because she was drinking too? I don't even want to imagine what went on between you two," she said in a disgusted tone. I can't believe she was being like this.

"No mom, it was Kira, she spiked my drinks, and no, nothing 'went on' between me and Ally. She was the one who practically saved me. So don't even dare talk about her like that, I love Ally and there's nothing you can do about that. I think it's about time you learned your place," and with that, I ran upstairs and started packing a bag. Suddenly, I wasn't tired anymore, I felt so much adrenaline, I felt as if I was in control.

Once I packed some clothes, a phone charger, my iPad, and some other stuff, I swung the bag over my shoulder, grabbed my guitar and put it in it's bag, I ran downstairs. I went into the kitchen, grabbed a couple of hundred dollars that I got from my most recent cheque from Starr Records, and went out the door. I knew of a hotel not that far from here, so I could crash there for a couple of nights. I decided to text Ally to let her know what was going on, she wouldn't be happy at me for getting into a row but I can't not tell her.

I felt water on my cheek, and I thought it was rain, but it wasn't forecast to rain tonight. It took me a while to realise that I was crying. Oh god, was I really this childish?

~Ally's POV~

I was lying in my bed extremely bored, it was my day off at the store. Just then, my phone beeped. I got such a fright when it went off. I pressed the lock button to see that I had a message from Austin, I went to read it, but I did not expect to see what I did.

'I'm at the hotel across from the mall if you need me. My mom didn't exactly see the lighter side of things. Love you xx' It read. I tossed my phone across the room. Why did he always have to fight with his family? Why could they not just get on? All these questions ran through my head as I got my shoes on and did my hair.

Once I told my dad I was going out, I walked out the door and speed walked to the hotel Austin was staying in. When I got there, I was looked up and down by the receptionist. She was blonde and looked like she was in her mid-twenties. When she was done, she spoke, "Hello Miss, how may I help you?" She asked, in a formal manner.

"Um, I'm looking for Austin Moon," I replied. She raised an eyebrow but then she started typing on her computer.

"Room B2," she suddenly said. "It's on the second floor," she explained.

"Thank you," I simply said and walked to the lifts.

~Austin's POV~

I hadn't got a reply from Ally since I texted her, which was nearly ten minutes ago. It said she had read it so she's either ignoring me, or angry with me and on her way. Just then, the buzzer sounded and I ran to see who it was.

She just stared at me for a moment, until she decided to speak, "Well aren't you going to let me in?" She asked.

"Oh, um, sorry," I said as I opened the door wide enough for her walk in.

"You have some explaining to do I think?" She asked sarcastically.

ווווווווווווווו×

A/N

omg this took me ages. idek why.

I GOT DEZ' BRACES OMG I WAS SO HAPPY. let me tell ya the story.

Well me and some friends were in the factory shop and we asked the wee woman if they had any trouser braces, then they was like 'aw no we sold out' and I was like nooo I'm so disappointed, until Alix was like 'oh look are they braces' and I was like 'OMG ALIX YOU FOUND THEM OMG I LOVE YOU YOURE MY BESTFRIEND I LOVEEEE YAAAA' and she's just like 'k.' so yaaaaa I'm suing that woman who said they were sold out. k luv ya bye

OMG LIKE 250 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS.