13 - Decisions and Drama

~† Ally's POV †~

- 2 Weeks Later -

Austin still hadn't woke up from his coma, and the nurses were talking about turning off his life support machine. I had been crying for 3 days straight. It's all going to be fine Alls, was what everybody was saying to me. I wanted to believe it, but deep down, I knew that there was a good chance he could die.

I couldn't imagine life without Austin. He helped me get over my biggest fear, he was the highlight of my days. He could make me laugh when I was upset, and most importantly, he was the love of my life.

And all of that could be gone because of some careless people thinking it would be fun to go drink driving. We knew they were drunk because the police told us when they were questioning my dad.

If Austin doesn't make it, there would be no point in me living. My whole life was based on music, and being part of Austin's career. But if he's not there, then there would be nothing to be done. I couldn't imagine life without him.

~† Austin's POV †~ (in a coma)

I knew I was in a coma. I remembered everything about the crash. I remember it very vividly. I also knew that Ally was more than upset. I could hear, and feel everything. I had been lying in a hospital bed for the past two weeks. I was aware that they were considering turning off my life support machine too. There may be no point in keeping him alive, and It would be for the best, was what they would say. I wasn't quite sure if they knew I could hear them, but that didn't really matter. What I did know was that I wanted to wake up, I just physically couldn't.

I had lost track of time, but I knew Ally had came into the room. I could hear her sobbing as her footsteps became closer. She sat down on the chair next to the bed and took my hand.

"Austin, if you can hear me," She began. "Just, please try to wake up. I don't know what I'd do without you. Maybe you should take it easy, try moving your fingers, then your toes, and then maybe try opening your eyes.." She trailed off.

All of a sudden, I felt a strange feeling go through my body, and I felt my finger twitch. I tried to move it again, and it moved slightly.

"Austin.." I heard Ally say. "Austin, can you open your eyes?" She asked. I tried opening them, but the light from the room forced me to close them again. I opened them again but very slowly, and Ally started shouting for the nurse to tell them.

"A-al.. lly," I managed to say.

"Austin, it's fine, you don't have to speak," She assured me. Just then, the nurses came through.

"Hello, Mr Moon, my name's Skye, and I'll be looking after you until you're ready to go home," One of them said as she adjusted the bed so I was sitting up.

"How long will he be here for?" Ally asked.

"Well, we need to treat his broken ankle, and the burns on his arm, but he'll be home in about four to five days," She replied.

A/N

Omg sorry its so short but I'm trying to write this quickly so I can update quickly. Just to let you's know, I'm going on holiday next week but I'm taking my tablet so I can still write when I'm away. And there's gonna be some exciting stuff coming up soon so yeah, stay tuned:)

Well, bye for now my lovelies.