15 - Cheats and Challenges.

~† Ally's POV †~

I approached the food court but stopped when I saw what was in front of me. It was Austin, kissing another girl. She was strawberry blonde. When they pulled apart, I saw who it actually was. It was Cassidy.

I was so mad. I also felt hurt. Austin was practically cheating on me. And with Cassidy of all people. I still remembered when Austin had a huge crush on her whilst she worked at the Melody Diner. I helped him write a song for her then she told him she was going to LA. I was guessing she was back then. I had to come up with a plan to get around this whole situation. After a while of thinking, I had my solution.

I'd just act normal for a while, as if I knew nothing, then confront him. I might need Trish to help me, but I wasn't backing down this time.

Eventually, it was 12:30, I had gotten to the food court a bit early. Cassidy had left, and Austin was waiting for me.

"Hey, Austin," I simply said as I approached the table he was sitting at.

"Um, hey," He replied. I was also curious as to whether he would tell me or not.

"So, what's up?"

"N-nothing, what about you?" He replied.

"Nothing," I said. Neither of us said anything for a while, until Austin spoke.

"Um, I'm gonna go order something, you want anything?"

"Nah, if I want something I can order for myself," I replied harshly. I hadn't meant for it to come out like that.

"Oh, okay."

Eventually, he came back with a plate of pancakes, and a soda. He had to get one of the employees to carry it for him though because he was in crutches. I was pretty hungry, but I was too angry to eat anything. There was an awkward silence, so I took my phone out and texted Trish.

Hey, I gotta talk to you, can you meet me at sonic boom at 2?x it said.

A few minutes later she replied saying yes, and I was kinda relieved. She was always there when I wanted to talk to her. That was partially the reason why she got fired a lot.

"So, um, what have you been up to?" Austin asked, and he almost sounded nervous.

"Nothing, just working on some songs for myself."

"Oh, cool."

"I swear Trish, it was Cassidy," I said, as I was explaining the whole situation to Trish.

"Ally, Cassidy is in LA with her band," She argued. I knew I was right. It was Cassidy, I saw her with my own eyes.

"Well she obviously came back, and now she wants Austin, and Austin clearly feels the same way."

"Ally, listen to me," Trish began, I knew she was about to give me a lecture. "Austin loves you, only you. He doesn't have feelings for Cassidy. You don't know the full story, it could be different, maybe she just got onto him without him wanting her to," She said. And I hated to admit, she could be right. Although there was still a good chance she wasn't.

"Whatever, I still need some help with my plan, I mean, I do have one, but I don't know if it's that good," I said.

"C'mon then, let's hear it." I explained the whole thing to her and she just nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good, but to make it even better, you gotta just drop subtle hints every now and again and see if he cracks," She said, she was good at this.

"Sure. Do you think Dez knows about this?" I asked.

"I don't know, we'll ask him later. Wanna go get some ice cream?"

"Sure."

~† Austin's POV †~

"Look Dez, I'm being serious, you can't tell a soul," I said, I was explaining to him what happened at the food court. I didn't even know why Cassidy had gotten onto me like that earlier. I made it clear that I was with somebody else, although I didn't say who.

"Okay, okay, I'm listening, I can't tell a soul," He replied.

"Great, now do you wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked.

"Of course!" He began to walk out the door.

"Dez, door please?" I asked, referring to the fact he had to hold it open for me. He came back and held it open for me eventually.

A/N

YES I GOT IT FINISHED. I have to leave for school now bye. hope you liked this chapter haha I already have the next one fully planned out. well kinda.