19 - Arrangements and Arrests

*Ally's POV*

At lunchtime, Austin and I met at the Beach Club as we arranged. But when I approached him, he never said anything and just led me to the cab that was holding up a card with the name 'Moon' written on it. I thought we were only meeting up to discuss what we were going to do about this magazine but he obviously had different intentions.

We got into the Cab and Austin finally spoke, but to the driver, not me.

"Cheetah Beat offices please," He said.

"Sure mate," The driver replied. I was so confused as to what was going on.

"Austin, what are you doing, and why are we going to the Cheetah Beat offices?" I asked in a low voice so only he could hear.

"Alls, just bear with me, okay?" He replied. I just shook my head and looked out the window for the rest of the twenty-minute long car journey.

-

When the car finally arrived at the Cheetah Beat office, Austin lead me into the building. It was about three floors high and the outside was very different than the inside. Outside was very colorful and distinctive, but the inside was just your normal average office.

Austin walked up to the reception booth, and asked to see the head. The receptionist was a young blonde girl, and I wasn't very impressed with the way she looked him up and down whilst she called someone on her phone, I'm guessing whoever Austin asked to see.

I sat down on one of the chairs whilst waiting for Austin and the receptionists conversation to be over. I completely tuned out and picked up one of the copies of the magazine. I skimmed through it until Austin approached me and told me we were ready to go in, although I still had no idea what was going on.

The room we were going to was on the first floor, so we had to take the elevator to get up.

"Room 016," Austin thought aloud.

"Austin, what are we even doing here?" I asked.

"You'll see," He replied. Man, I hate not knowing things.

-

"Come in!" A male voice shouted after Austin chapped the door of Room 016.

"Hello sir," Austin greeted as he walked in. "I've come here regarding the article about me supposedly cheating on my beautiful girlfriend and songwriter here, which I obviously didn't do." He said as he pulled the article from his back pocket.

"I am sorry sir but we only put that information in our magazine because it came from multiple sources, one of those sources we have used before and trust." The man said. He looked like he was in his thirties and had dark hair that was up in a quiff. "If you have a genuine problem with it, you can make an anonymous complaint but I'm afraid we can't take it out the magazine as it's already on sale."

"Oh, I couldn't care less about 'anonymous complaints' right now," Austin said angrily, making quotation marks with his hands. "All I want, is the names of these so called sources." He continued, slamming his hand down on the desk.

"Austin, calm down, let's just leave, we can find out the names ourselves," I said quietly and calmly. Which I regretted the second after I said it because I knew I'd caused him to kick off.

"No!" He shouted. "I will not calm down! Not until I find out who told these idiots all these lies!" And with that, he walked over to the man, which I still didn't know the name of. "I demand you tell me who told you, now!"

"I'm sorry, Mr.Moon, but I can't tell you!" The man said, while he got out of his seat and backed away from Austin, but Austin just cornered him where he had walked backwards. Suddenly, Austin put his hand on the mans neck.

"Will you just freaking tell me already!" Austin shouted in his face. I then realised there was CCTV cameras in the room, and I started to panic.

"Austin, stop it! You're going to get into trouble!" I screamed, but he wasn't listening. A few seconds of him continuing to shout in the poor man's face passed before an alarm went off, and two men in black uniforms came in and grabbed him. I noticed the uniforms had 'Police' written on the back, and I just lost track of what was happening. One particular thing I remembered was one of the men saying, "Austin Moon, you're under arrest for physical assault, you don't have to say anything but it may harm your defence when mentioned something you later rely on in court."

-
-
-
A/N

OMG guys so here's the Christmas chapter, sorry it took so long! Anyway, I got an iPhone 5C! I was so happy!! I hope all you guys had a nice christmas and again, sorry it took so long to update!