14 - Painkillers and Performances

~† Austin's POV †~

"Well Mr Moon, you're free to go," The nurse, Skye, said. I had to say, she was fairly good-looking. Snap out of it Austin, you're with Ally, I thought to myself.

"Thank you," I said, as she gave me my crutches and a bag filled with medication. I hopped to the waiting room to get Ally.

"Hey, how long are you gonna be hopping for?" She asked.

"Six weeks," I replied.

"Wait, how are you gonna perform tomorrow night?" She asked, and she had a good point. "Jimmy isn't going to be too happy," She added.

"I know, I know. I'm just gonna have to tell him I won't be able to dance." I said. "Man, this is gonna be the most boring concert ever."

________

- the concert -

~† Austin's POV †~

"Hey Aus- woah how are you gonna dance in crutches?" Jimmy cut himself off. I was backstage with Ally, Trish, and Dez, when Jimmy decided to make an appearance.

"Well, that's the thing," I started. "I can't. On the way home from the meeting a couple of weeks ago, the car kinda c-crashed," I said nervously, awaiting his reaction.

"Crashed?" He asked. "I hope it wasn't your fault, anyway, you're lucky you have backup dancers, how long are you gonna be in those things?"

"S-six weeks," I replied.

"Oh my goodness," he said, and he seemed kinda stressed. "Well, you gotta go on now, but we'll sort this out later," he stated, and with that, I went on stage.

"..Been looking for the one tonight," I sang as I ended my last song of the night, 'Loud'. One of the crew members ran on to the stage and handed me my crutches. People cheered as I waved then went off backstage.

"Well, Austin, that was one of the best performances I've ever seen by someone with a broken foot," Jimmy said.

"Thanks Jimmy."

"Austin, do you want me to take your guitar back to the car for you?" Ally asked.

"Um yeah, if you could," I replied. And with that, she picked it up and walked through the backdoors to the car. When she came back, we all said our goodbyes to Jimmy, walked out to the car and went home. I was kinda scared of going in cars after the accident, but I told myself I was just being silly. It was highly unlikely that I would be in a crash for the second time.

~† Ally's POV †~

When I got home from Austin's gig, I went into my room and logged onto my laptop. When I went onto the Cheetah Beat website, Austin's story filled up the whole homepage. Austin Moon awakes from his coma with a broken foot but still performs an amazing show. The headline read. I was surprised it had been posted so quickly, but hey.

I went to sleep that night pretty early, because I had had a pretty long day. We had been preparing for Austin's show all day.

In the morning, I had a text from Austin. Hey, meet me at mini's at 12:30?x it said. I quickly replied telling him yes, and decided to get ready considering it was already 11:30.

I chose my outfit, which was a white vest top with a cropped white top over it which had the word 'NERD' written on it in big black letters, and a pair of black shiny leggings. I put on a pair of white converse then did my hair. Once I was done getting ready, it was 12:15. I grabbed some money and my phone then headed out.

I approached the food court but stopped when I saw what was in front of me. It was Austin, kissing another girl. She was strawberry blonde. when they pulled apart, I saw who it actually was. It was Cassidy.

★†★†★†★ A/N ★†★†★†★

omg like #cliffhanger. nah? OK. OMG HAVE YOU HEARD THE LOUDER ALBUM? ITS LIKE AMAZING. my favourite songs are Forget About You, and If I Can't Be With YouI'm on 'holiday' right now, and I'm back tomorrow, but srsly, this has been the worst four days of my life. I bet I would have enjoyed it if my family didn't hate me. but oh well. moving on.. I'm reading this amazing a&a ff, its called Secret Love. I'm not quite sure about the authors name, but I will find out for the next update. OMG RL AND RL COMES OUT TODAY. okay enough saffron. night night.

ily.