10 - Rough Nights and Real Life.

~Austin's POV~

I had what felt like my tenth drink from the bottle I bought. I was already feeling really lightheaded. I decided to call Ally and try to sort things out.

~Ally's POV~

I was laying on my bed trying to think of a way to get Austin and his parents talking again, but I was soon snapped away from my thoughts when my phone rang. I went to check the number, and I sighed when I found out it was Austin.

"Hello?" I said into my phone, I wondered what he actually phoned me for.

"Oh, H-hi Ally," He said, and he sounded even worse than he was at the party. Wait, he got drunk at the party. Is he.. drunk?

"Austin, what are you doing, your words sound all slurred. Have you been drinking?" I asked him, with a hint of concern in my voice.

"Pshhh, no! W-what makes you think that?" He replied, putting emphasis on the word 'that'.

"Austin, for goodness sake, I'm coming over," I said, and with that, I hung up the phone.

-15 MINUTES LATER-

I knocked on the door and waited until Austin finally answered it. When he did, he looked like a wreck.

"Hey Ally," he said, his breath stank of vodka. I was quite disgusted with him.

"Austin, I cannot believe you," I said seriously, while letting myself into his hotel room. I was in shock when I found a half-empty bottle of vodka.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He said as I poured the rest of the bottle down the sink.

"Pouring this away, Austin, my best friend is not going to become an alcoholic, okay?" I lectured, and he just looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "C'mon, get your jacket and bag, you're staying at my house for the night. I don't trust you here on your own," I explained. He just kept staring at me so I decided to give him a hand.

~Austin's POV~

We arrived outside Ally's house and I followed her in the door.

"A-ally, I don't need a babysitter," I muttered. She just gave me a weird look and continued carrying my stuff upstairs.

"You do when you're drunk," She simply said. I was mad at her for saying stuff like that.

She led me into the spare room and put my stuff down.

"Now if you need anything, just give me a shout," she said, then started walking away, but before she could get out of the door, I called her back.

"One thing please?" I asked, hopeful.

"What is it Austin," She replied, sounding annoyed.

"Just come here," I said softly. She came over and stood in front of me, and I leaned in. But when we kissed, it felt nothing like it did when I was sober. There was no sparks or anything. I was mad at myself for drinking. I felt like an alcoholic. Somebody who depended on drink.

When Ally pulled away, she shot me a confused look, "Look Austin, I meant what I said about you and your parents, until you sort it out with them, we're just friends, okay?" she said. I stood there for a moment, and a tear fell from my eye.

>.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

A/N

I hope you liked this chapter! its short isn't it? Anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment!:) byeee