Chapter 4(He Is My End)

Hello my dear readers before you read this chapter I have a request please guys I want some feedback's from you guys regarding my story. Just leave a single comment whether you guys are enjoying the story or not so that I can decide whether to continue this story or not. It's a humble request please guys I really need your views to continue.

Elliana POV:-

As I woke up in the morning I felt really uncomfortable. Something was wrong 'why my bed is feeling so hard today' I thought to myself.

Then as I opened my eyes I realized this is not my room and its not my bed and I got freaked out and I shouted as loud as I could "Mommmmmyyyyyyyyy"

And then all the realization hit me that I ran away from my house last night that's why I am here.

I sat on the bed getting my knees close to my chest and curled up into a ball trying to register what really happened to my perfect life.

'Why it's so difficult? What am I going to do now? Mom I am really missing you...'I asked myself feeling helpless and all broken and I hugged myself tightly.

A warm drop of water rolled down my cheek and fell on my hand and then I realized that I am crying now. I completely broke down and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Why god Why all this happened to me why could you please tell me explain it to me for once where did I go wrong god WHYYYY..." I kept on sobbing and whispering to myself that why I got into all this how all of a sudden I got so unlucky.

After crying and sobbing almost for an hour I finally got up and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror I looked vulnerable, week , broken, lost.

How things got changed just in a day. From the tales of fairies my life is now converted into a drastic story.

I sighed at my thought and took a long shower and got ready in a white sun dress.

After all the crying or you can flooding of my eyes I was feeling really exhausted and hungry.

I haven't eaten anything since complete 24 hours now. I really need something to eat now.

So I decided to go out to find something to eat and also to look around the place as I also have to find some other place for my self to live.

As I made my way out of my room I reached the small guest area of the building I saw the same old lady who gave me room last night. Her name is Lucy Stewarts what she told me last night.

"Good Morning Miss Stewarts" I greeted the old lady with a smile.

She immediately came to me and engulfed me in a huge hug which took me off guards as I was not expecting this but I felt really comfortable with her maybe this was what I really needed at this time.

"Oh Good Morning Sweetheart you awake ...How was the night honey ...Did you slept peacefully?" She asked me all the questions as she released me from the bone crushing hug and gave me a bright Sunday smile.

"Amm yeah Miss Stewarts It was okay " I replied her with a small smile.

I can't really tell her the truth that it was one of the worst nights of my entire life without the comforts of my house.

'But Elli this is what you have chosen' my subconscious mind reminded me this N'th time now.

Yeah this I have chosen but it was to be done and its right I thought to myself.