Chapter 7(And We Meet Again)

Elliana POV:-

"Jesus!!...who's that?" I screamed as I looked my reflection in the mirror.

"I told you Elli you yourself won't identify yourself ...once I am done" Bella replied excitedly.

"Yeah true I am looking completely weird...nun types" I replied her sarcastically.

"No sweety you are looking damn sweet and cute" she coaxed me as she pulled my cheeks.

Yes as Bella promised to do my makeover ...she did...As I told her to give me a complete unattractive look ...she did the same.

But I was not expecting that she will really change me.

My perfect white pearl like teeth were now covered with ugly braces. My jet black curls were replaced by a brown wig. My deep ocean blue eyes were hidden under rimmed glasses.

My fit dresses were replaced by loose shaggy dresses.

'Well done Elli now you look like a real dumb character of some horror series' I mocked myself.

But I really needed this because... it was hard for me to live engulf in the fear of getting caught by my father or my brother.

I never was an attention seeker ...I always preferred to remain simple ...so I don't mind this look.

I just don't want to get noticed... or anyone to identify me.

"Mommy where is Angel?"I heard Vivi screaming when she came in and stopped in front of me.

"Vivi I am here" I said to her raising my eyebrows up and down to her. She eyed me from top to bottom then said.

"Angel... are you inside this girl."

I started laughing badly and fell on the floor as I got into the fits of laughter as I saw her worried expression.

"Yes my cutie I am inside ...here "I said to her as I lifted her in my arms.

"Then come out Angel ...now" She demanded me in a stubborn tone.

"Vivi baby... go to your room...Angel has to go for work" Crish told Vivi as he came in the room too.

Vivi immediately left the room.

"Wow...You are looking cute Elli....and must say great job Bella...she is looking completely different" Crish commented and gave me a bright smile and pecked Bella on her lips and she as always blushed.

"Ok so are you ready Elli...we are going to meet Daniels...I talked to him for your work" crish asked me.

"Yes ...let's go" I replied him and bided my goodbye to Bella.

We went out of the house and I saw that there was a black fancy sports car parked as crish opened its door for me.

How he got to be having such a fancy expensive car when he was just a taxi driver...I eyed him suspiciously.

"Do you really think I am a taxi driver?" He asked me and winked at me.

What does he mean by it?

Till now I was thinking that he is a taxi driver but now he is something else ...Why does it always happen with me. Now I was thinking hard that is he some kind of danger to me?

Why I am so stupid that I easily believe what I see and never try to see what exactly is behind everything. I started feeling uneasy.

And noticing my discomfort Crish cleared his throat and said.