Chapter 20 (Her Little Secret)

Jake POV:-

I looked into her eyes holding her tight on my lap. My fingers slid down her curvy body. My hunger for her was amplifying by each and every passing second.

Her eyes were looking damn stimulating. They were provoking me to close the mere inch distance which was there in-between us.

Her soft skin was looking so inviting that I wanted to touch it so badly my fingers were itching to roam freely on her dazzling body. 

I wanted to kiss each and every inch of that skin. Fuck this dress of hers it was just making it harder for me to control myself.

But somewhere deep down I was compelling myself to stop these erotic thoughts of mine which were now driving me blind. They were escalating my desire for her my craving for her body.

How much I wish all this to be happening when she was in her full senses. I would have not got this feeling of guilt and remorse which I was getting right now.

 I wanted her to feel the same for me as I was feeling right now for her.

She encircled her soft feathery arms around my neck. And I felt myself getting harder by her touch. 

Her breaths were now fanning on my face. But my breaths were getting faster now.

My gaze shifted to her calamine pink lips which were still a shade of red. They tasted like rose petals. I wanted to cherish those lips once again. I wanted to have that taste of her intoxicating drug.

 I pulled her more closely to my body that not even the air can pass between us.

I wanted to kiss her hard and devour her in myself. Make her mine forever. 

I slowly slid my fingers on her soft neck feeling that heavenly touch of her skin under my finger tips. And a small moan left from her mouth which created a tingling sensation in my whole system.

I have fucked so many girls but never felt what I was feeling just by touching her and by being so close to her. 

How much fucking pleasant it will feel when I will consume her totally, Claim her completely mine.

I placed my forehead on hers and brushed her soft cheeks with my thumb and a small smile appeared on her face. I can do anything to see that smile on her face again and again.

"You have no idea how much I want you" I whispered on her soft lips which were slightly brushing over mine now.

I was about to claim those soft lips once again when I heard her saying something.

"No No No wait" she said in her slurry voice as she placed her one hand on my mouth stopping me from kissing her.

What the hell she is doing. I raised an eyebrow at her in question and she just shifted a little away from my body towards the steering wheel.

"Wait... just wait" she said in her trembling drunk voice showing me her palm gesturing me to stop and I just looked at her in confusion.

Then she came near my face and whispered in my ear.

"I have a secret" she said in my ear in a hushing voice.

What does she means? I thought as I looked at her face once again.

She placed a finger on her mouth "Sshh don't tell anyone" and shook her head gesturing the same.

Now it was bothering me what is she talking about?