Chapter 25 (still a mystery)

Jake POV:-

"Care to explain anything” I heard Daniel asking.

I sighed at his question and got up from the bed leaving Elliana still sitting there.

“Just get seated man …I’ll be right back…we really need to talk about many things” I said looking at him as I walked to the bathroom to get fresh.

I was really feeling exhausted by all the traveling and continuous meetings now and moreover I have not taken even a single nap since last two days.

I went in the bathroom and turned on the shower.

As the hot water started flowing down my body I felt a bit relaxed.
Today I am really going to find out each and everything about Elliana.

She is really giving me tension now. Why was she being followed and by whom.

Who is she and why is she hiding. Now it’s really important to find answers for all my questions because now it’s related to her security and which is most important thing now.

And I think I will involve Daniel in this now because he had already seen her in her real self so now he must also be having the same questions in his mind as I am having since last few days.

After taking the shower I got dressed in a casual white shirt and blue jeans.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Elliana and Daniel sitting near the bar and they both looked towards me as I walked towards them.

“What do you want to drink” I asked looking at Daniel as I went straight to the bar to get a drink for myself.

“Same our usual” he replied as he rubbed his head in frustration.
I know he is really frustrated right now and also getting impatient.

I got two drinks for me and Daniel and a glass of water for Elliana.

“here” I handed a drink to Daniel and glass of water to elliana.

And she immediately looked at me with an angry face and I know it very well why she is giving me this look.

“Kids don’t drink…I thought you understood this well from your previous drinking experiment” I mocked her as I got seated in front of her.

“I don’t like you” she said as she took the glass of water and made a weird face at me.

“Save it sweetheart because I am in no mood of your childishness” I replied as I sipped my drink.

I was really not going to fall for her childish faces today. She has to speak out everything today.

“If you two are done…could you please tell me what’s going on?” Daniel asked looking at me in a very irritated tone as he slammed his empty glass on the table.

“She was trying to hide herself all these days because someone was following her” I replied him looking at Elliana.

“What?... but who is following you Elliana and why…..and why the hell you didn’t tell me anything” now he looked at Elliana who was now behaving as if we just don’t exist for her.

She was busy playing with the hem of her skirt.

“Even you didn’t tell me Jake…why …I mean you don’t trust me is it so?” he asked me getting really frustrated.

“Relax man…I know only this much what I told you…she is still a mystery” I replied him at which he just raised an eyebrow at me in question.

“But today she will answer all my questions” I said looking at her.
She was still not paying any interest in the conversation.

Why was she ignoring this conversation when it was all related to her only and this thing was now agitating me.