Chapter 14 (Sweet Poison)

Jake POV:-

We both kept silent for about an hour as I saw her sitting there with a blank face. My gaze was completely fixed on her.

She was occupying my mind my thoughts my vision everything at that moment.

I noticed her carefully how she relaxed but said nothing.

What was she thinking I wanted to ask her but I didn't want to break the silence which was there between us. The silence was far better than any spoken words. It felt so content full.

I just wanted to stare at the cute beauty in front of me. She was looking like some dream to me. As if I will open my eyes and she will just disappear. I wanted to keep her captured in my eyes, in my soul, in my heart ...everywhere. I wanted to keep her safe in my arms and never let her go.

I wanted this moment to last forever. Her peaceful face. Her big flushed eyes. Her beautiful rosy lips. Her cute nose. Her fairy like figure.

She was like some forbidden territory for me. Just like some addictive novel which I wanted to read in one go but I was not allowed to.

I was wrong about her ...she was really what I saw her to be not what I thought her as. There was no façade no drama.

I was feeling guilty for testing her repeatedly. I was so uncouth to her. And she said nothing. I hate myself now for doing what I did.

But now after knowing the truth it was making me more restless and miserable. It was better before when I was thinking evil about her. I felt so dejected. The feeling which I am having now is killing me.

Now I was finding it damn difficult to deal with her. I was just not getting it what to do because I know whatever I will do I will either terrify her or I will hurt her.

She was like that ceramic doll which was so fragile if it will be touched or tempered it will just break into pieces.

I know I can only hurt her but at the same time I found a sudden urge building inside me for protecting her. Everything was happening so fast that now I was not able to understand it.

The things were going beyond the reach of my own thinking. I felt so remorseful.

What my heart was feeling at the moment this strange emotion... my mind was not ready to admit it. It was not ready to accept it...I was not ready to accept it.

Hell I don't want it to happen. I don't want this feeling to overwhelm me whatever it is.

I was giving mine so much attention to a girl just because she looked so week. This cannot be me.

I cannot be thinking about a woman like this. Fuck I just don't deal with such things. I just don't deal with women.

I felt myself getting aggravated at my own thoughts.

Bloody hell I just don't want to know her whatever she is I don't want to know her anymore. I want her out of my system...out of my fucking mind.

I don't want her to occupy my thoughts. I just don't want her in my life.

I looked at Elliana she was now sitting there quietly.

After creating so much havoc in my mind she was sitting there so peacefully completely unaware of my inner commotion.

"Elliana" I called her name breaking the silence finally.

Her head snapped towards me immediately.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her in a soft but firm tone. She looked at me for few seconds.