Chapter 15 (Basket Ball)

Jake POV :-

"Alexander wants to see you once" Daniel told me as we entered my gym.

"Why does he wants to meet me...we have no business deals with them?" I asked him as I started the treadmill and started walking.

"Well I asked him but he said he will talk to you only."

"Just tell him I am not free" I replied him increasing the speed of the machine.

"But I think you should meet him" he said.

"And who the hell are you to tell me that?" I asked him.

"I know you loath Italy but I think this is important." He replied standing at the side of machine and looking at me intently.

"I just don't care what you know but I am not meeting anyone and that's final" I replied dismissing him.

"Whatever...but think about it once" he replied as he himself started working out.

"There is nothing to think about bro" I replied him sarcastically.

I don't want to go Italy ever again neither I want to meet anyone from that place. I just hate that fucking place.

I and Daniel often come here to work out. When we were at our college we had keen interest in sports. But I was born to be a business man I guess so I became one. But I am damn sure if I would have not been this then definitely I would have been a sports man.

We worked out for about an hour together then we proceeded to our respective so called homes.

It was already eleven in the night by the time I reached my penthouse.

I parked my sports car in front of the building and gave the keys to one of the guards to take it to the garage.

I took the lift and soon I reached at the door of my penthouse. Entering the password code I entered inside. As it was so late my servants have already gone to their respective quarters.

The house was filled with utter silence and darkness. I lighted the switches illuminating the whole house.

I went to my bedroom. Throwing  my shoes and clothes carelessly everywhere in the room I headed towards the shower. I took a deep hot shower and felt relaxed by the soothing hot water.

After taking my shower I dried my body with a towel and got a boxer from my closet. After wearing that I went straight to my bed.

I knew it I won't be able to sleep so easily. This is what was happening with me since last one week after the incidence with Elliana.

Every time I try to sleep my thoughts gets occupied by her. She was contaminating my whole fucking system.

She was everywhere in my vision. In my dreams, in my nightmares, in my thoughts.

It had been a week now after that incidence and I have been avoiding her since then.

My eyes often steal glances towards her but my mind always stops me from doing so.

I have already troubled her a lot and didn't want to make her uncomfortable any more.

I wanted to see her happy at any condition. And I know that is possible only if I stay away from her. And I was trying to do my best to avoid her and ignore her.

Also what I was doing was for my own sake. I just didn't want that strange emotion to attack me again which I felt that day when she was there in my office.