Chapter 33(Her virginity)

OK friends enough of waiting...well this note is for my young readers. This chapter contains some mature contents so I would suggest all the kids out there to skip this chapter. Although I have tried my best to keep it simple and safe.

Elliana POV:-

"But I think you are more injurious to my health" he said as he threw the still burning cigarette bud on the floor.

"Jake" his name came out in a whisper from my mouth as I felt his face coming closer to mine and my eyes got closed on its own.

I felt his breaths fanning over my lips as the smell of cigarette smoke still lingered in his breaths.

I felt his hand tugging my hair behind my ear then it halted on my neck under my ear as his fingers started doing circular motions on my skin.

His simple touch was driving me crazy now. I wanted to push him away and run away but my body was falling for his touches as if I was missing them since ages.

"Did you missed me Elliana" I heard his heavy voice in my ear and I opened my eyes to look at him.

Did I miss him? Is this what he still wants to know  even after seeing me like a mad at the pool side.

I shook my head in negative. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I missed him like hell. The only thing that was there in my mind was him and only him.

"Did you miss me Elliana" he asked again and this time his voice was more prominent. I was not understanding his game. I felt his one hand going around to my back and I felt his fingers holding the zip of my dress.

"Missed me or not sweetheart " he said again emphasising each and every word as his soft lips touched my neck putting my skin on fire. I felt his hand pulling the zip of my dress down.

I was wearing a short off shoulder dress and I definitely regretted wearing it because once that zip will be down my dress will be gone.

But I was in no mood to tell him that how much I missed him and how badly I wanted his torturous lips on mine.

I again shook my head in  negative and I immediately felt him bite on my neck as I felt a sweet torturous pain over there and arched my neck backwards.

"Did you missed me" he asked again as he sucked hard at the same spot and I just senselessly shook my head in yes. He was controlling me now. I hate my body for being in his control so easily.

"Say it Elliana" he said again this time he softly rubbed his lips over my lips as I felt them getting parched. His touch was so soft. Why was he torturing me like this?