Chapter 18(The Drink)

Elliana POV :-

As I saw him walking outside the door the only thought that came into my mind was what the hell just happened?

I tried my best to remain strong in front of him today but I think I failed once again.

But I don't know why I felt peace in his arms. It felt so serene and calm. The way he coaxed me it felt like I was home. Those strong arms felt like a whole world.

When he pinned me on the wall I felt as if something stabbed at my back. I felt immense pain as small whimpers left my mouth.

But what I saw in Jack's eyes feared me more than the pain that I was feeling. There was something dark in his eyes at that time. 

The words he said in my ear huskily were doing something to my body. My stomach twitched at his words and my heartbeats increased by the way he said all that.

I felt a strange feeling as he touched me.

The sensation created by his soft touches was much more powerful than the pain which I was feeling.

I never thought his touches will be so soft and soothing. His caresses were filled of some strange emotion which I failed to understand. But it felt good. It felt like he cares for me. 

His eyes were showing it to me clearly but my mind was still saying that he is no good he can only hurt me.

I felt a weird numbness in my whole body as his soft lips touched my skin. Something was happening to me. And it was all new. I never felt like this before.

 A warm sensation was getting created in my body but at the same time I felt myself getting limp under his touch.

What was it that I felt and I still can't figure it out whether I liked it or not. The feeling was damn strong whatever it was. 

I was shocked by the way he relaxed me. His words were not doing a magical affect on me and his closeness was first time giving me comfort.

I felt safe in those strong arms.

I was never good at bearing the pain. I have always been phobic to injuries and blood.

I remember when I used to get even a small cut on my finger I used to cry as if I was about to die. My mom was the only one who was able to comfort me in such situations.

But I was shocked how Jake comforted me and it really helped me.

I never thought that the dark lord can be like this also. So warm and caring.

When he cleared my wound and realization hit me that I got a cut and there was blood. I got panicked like hell.

But the strangest thing was I wanted him to hold me tight which he did.

I felt relaxed in his embrace. The warmth which was coming from him was soothing me. His soft steady heartbeats were calming me.

All that I wanted to do was cuddle with him and sleep soundly. I wanted him to hold me like this he was so relieving and comforting.

It felt so contented so cozy with him. I never ever thought I will find such a comfort and calm in his presence, in his hold, in his arms, in his caresses. The man whom I feared most was soothing me.

But soon I realized that he is the same man, same dark lord he may be faking it all. He is the same heartless man.

As I saw his face I felt dejected. I just don't know why but I wanted him to go away from me and at the same time I wanted him to hold me tight.