Chapter 5(Marriage No Ways)

Jake POV :-

As I entered my twenty four stories office building I straight away made my way towards my father's conference room which is at the tenth floor of the building.

"Fuck I am late" I hissed in frustration as I looked at my hand watch.

I took my private lift and Dave followed me ...as I came out of the lift the first thing I saw my very much worried secretary Stella.

She was pacing outside the conference room fiddling with her fingers which she always do when she is tensed.

As she saw me she immediately came rushing towards me and wished me in her tensed tone.

"Good Morning Mr. Rodriguez"

"Good Morning Miss Edward... although the morning doesn't seems to be good for you" I winked at her as I replied her playfully.

I know my father would have been scaring the hell out of my secretary... taking all my frustration of getting late on her.

As father as son we both have 'Anger Issues'.

Stella Edwards has been my secretary now for more than six months now.

She is the first ever secretary of mine to survive this long in my office and tolerated my anger issues.

Apart from that she is still in my office because she is not like my previous secretaries who used to keep on throwing themselves on me.

I may be a playboy but I am strictly professional with my employees. I don't get involved with my staff.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Stella's worried voice.

"Mr. Rodriguez your father is......." She started saying but I cut her off as I already knew what she was saying.

"I know Miss Edwards... my father is mad at me like fucking hell....Where is he??" I asked her in my plane business tone.

"Inside the conference room....Sir the meeting is already over" Stella informed me again fiddling with her fingers.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath and made my way towards the conference room .I nodded Dave to wait outside.

This is not going to be good and it's all just because of that stupid girl whom I thought to help ...but again she just disappeared...

'Bloody hell I am again thinking about her' I thought as I opened the room and moved inside.

As I entered the room I saw there was no one else in the room apart from my father who was looking out of the wall sized glass window.

The only thing that caught my attention was the frustrated and most angry look plastered on his face.

"Shit this is really not going to be easy" I murmured under my breath.

Well now if you are thinking that I am scared of my father then you are completely wrong.

But there is always something big behind my father's anger and frustration so I am just looking forward to that.

I cleared my throat to get his attention and succeeded... as he immediately looked at me with his deadly glares which hardly have any impact on me so I just replied him with a smirk.

He motioned his hand gesturing me to take a seat as he started with his deathly comments.

"So my dear loving son finally graced me with his presence" He said in a very sarcastic tone...but the venom in his voice was completely visible.