Chapter 10(Animal Jake)

Elliana POV:-

It had been more than a week now since when I went to that hotel. Since then I have not been to anywhere. 

I met Daniel once when he came here with Crishtan  and he said he will soon update me regarding my job status.

I wanted to go out and try for some other jobs but Crish and Daniel strictly said no to it. They said I can go out and look around the city but I denied...as I didn't wanted to take any sort of risk. Moreover I was not feeling like to go anywhere.

I spent most of the days lying down in this room. 

Sometimes I played with Vivi. She is the only one who makes me happy these days ...else I always feel very forlorn and out of this place.

Although Bella and Crish are being really warm hearted to me but still I am not finding any bliss here. I feel as if I am terribly lost somewhere.

I miss my family ... it's same as when you go very far away from someone and you can't live without them and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the absence of them.

But this is also the good news because they live forever in your broken heart that doesn't seal back up. It's like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.

Now I often wonder ...was it a mistake to leave my people back there ...but again I would have not survived with the ugly truth that confronted me that night when I decided to leave them. But it sucks how I miss them now and it hurts too.

I feel as if my life is some wreck with no contentment left in it...I am now living a lifeless life like a dead who was still breathing and whose heart was still beating.

My life is overpowered by darkness ...everyone has some secret sorrows which the world knows not...and I was trying hard to get it off ...all the sorrow pain grief which was breaking me hard and fast now.

Is this what real life looks like?

I snapped out of my sad misery as Vivi came running to me.

"Angel ...Angel ...Dany uncle is calling you" she told me as she came near me and got hold of my hand to drag me out of the room.

I stopped her as I didn't wanted Daniel to see my real self ...so I fixed my braces and glasses quickly and took the wig kept by the side of my bed and fixed it carefully ...without leaving any clue of my real self.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and headed out with Vivi following me.

As I entered the TV room I saw two men talking and they stopped as they saw me.

I smiled at them and they returned the same.

"Hi Elli ...how are you doing?" Daniel asked smiling wide.

"Fine' I replied fiddling with my skirt fabric.

He looked at me curiously and I saw a glint of concern on his face.

"But you are not looking fine" he said as he walked near and lifted his hand and touched my forehead softly. Oh is he checking my temperature. I wiggled my eyes at him.

"She is behaving all lost these days Daniel and she hardly comes out of the room" Crish filled Daniel with all my information.

'Stupid Crish'. I thought as I looked at him annoyingly