Chapter 6(Little Monster)

Elliana POV:-

I felt very light ...like a feather... as if I am flying high in the sky... Am I dead...I thought to myself.

'Sorry mom and dad ...don't miss me too much. Finally I have left this world...I am gone very far away from you guys now' I thought in my subconsciousness. 

But all of a sudden I felt something very soft on my forehead...oh so I felt something...

'Maybe you are still alive elli' my subconscious mind teased me.

The soft touch traveled from my forehead to my cheek ...I tried to open my eyes but I just failed to do so ...as if my eyes were glued and stick with something.

And then that soft touch pinched me on my cheek..... And that did it.

"AAAOOchhhh" I shouted and sat back ...and my traitor eyes were now wide open.

I started rubbing my cheek where I got the pinch ...and then I noticed my surroundings...it was not the hotel room.

Am I really dead ... I thought again.

But then I saw a Small girl sitting beside me on the bed....she must be of three or four years only.

Her small eyes were wide open as mine ... she was checking me out from top to bottom as if I was some anaconda and landed straight from her TV cartoons to this bed.

She gave me an amused smile and in reply I just lifted one of my eyebrows at her.

What she did next shocked me like anything.

She came near me... first she kissed me on my cheek and then she raised one of her cute little feather like hand and pinched me again ...and once again I winced in pain.

Wow she is really thinking I am one of her TV cartoons.

I gave her my sweet puppy dog looks this time ...In response she stood up on the bed and started jumping like a little monkey.

"Angle is up....Angle is up...."she started shouting in a sing song tone.

And I was still amused by her little activity ...that I didn't even realize that when the door of the room opened and in came very surprised Crish.

"Vivi baby stop it ....you will hurt yourself or Angel....Baby stop" he coaxed that little girl as he came near us and lifted the little girl in his lap.

Thank god... he is really my savior... this time he saved me from this little cute baby monster. I thought and smiled towards them.

The girl was continuously giggling out of her lungs. She was completely like Crish.

Same coal black eyes ...same nose ...and same brown silky hair.

How happy she is with her father.

She was looking at Crish with so much love in her eyes as if he was her world. Crish said something in her ear and she giggled again.

'You were also like this isn't it' A voice screamed inside me. And my vision blurred with hot tears. Yes I was also like this with my father....I was his angel and he was my world.

"So finally you are up ...Miss sleeping beauty" I snapped out of my thoughts by Crish's voice whose full attention was on me now.

And as I looked at him a hot tear drop rolled down my cheek...which did not go unnoticed by him ...as he immediately came to me.