◇1◇

Jayde
I was sleeping peacefully, nothing to wake me up. Parents are gone so I have the whole day to do nothing but eat and sleep.

I snuggled into my pillow, happy that it was the weekend and I didn't have to worry about projects or homework.

My door knob jiggled which was really unusual since no one else was home. I threw the blanket over my head and rolled onto the floor and under my bed, the door swung open and in walked someone who I didn't know.

I screamed as the person grabbed a hold of my foot and pulled me from the worst hiding spot ever, "I'm sorry for whatever I did but please don't kill me!" I begged but all the mystery person did was laugh.

"I thought that you would be much smarter in a situation like this, I guess I was wrong"
I looked out from under the blanket and sighed in relief at the sight of a smiling Derek looking down at me.

"What do you want and why are you here?"
I laid back down on the bed and checked my phone to see that I have two new texts.

"I texted you" He grabbed my phone out of my hands "see" I grabbed my phone back as he laid down next to me.

"I thought you had a date today with that oh so hot cheerleader" I asked him, his hands playing in my hair.

"Yeah it's later. I don't know if I want to go anymore though" I rolled over and stared at him like he was crazy.

"Did you fall on your head or something? Any guy would be happy to go out with Brianna and have her all over them like you do. Now you're gonna blow her off? Nah."

He gave me a cheeky smile, "Okay. So what are we going to do for breakfast?"

"Is that the only reason you came over? Just so you can get food" He got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the bed.

"My mom went out to get groceries and there's nothing at my house so why not come here and eat all your food" I followed behind him out the room door and made a left into the bathroom.

I locked the door and went to use the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed the lingering make-up off my face. I shook out my hair and put it back up into a high bun.

I jogged down the stairs and turned into the kitchen, Derek already had eggs and bacon out.

"Will you make something for me? Pleasee? You know I can't cook for shit" He was right. The last time he tried to cook, he burned water and we don't want anything burning.

"Have you planned on where you want to take her yet?" I cracked three eggs into a bowl and added salt and pepper, I opened my mouth and he put a grape in.

"Hm I was thinking the movies" I yawned.

"Are you planning on actually watching the movie? Because I think she's going to have different ideas" his face softened "I never thought that far yet"

"Just take her out to dinner, nothing too fancy"

"Yeah, I'll do that. Thanks, Jayde."

Vote|Comment for update♡