◇2◇

Derek
I was beyond nervous. I took Jayde's advice and Brianna and I were now sitting in a diner booth staring at the menu.

"So what made you choose here?" She put down the menu and smiled at me. Maybe this isn't going to go so horribly.

"Oh Um I just wanted us to sit here and talk with each other. Nothing fancy or anything. Do you not like it" the smile immediately left my face.

Maybe she's not into stuff like this. I just messed up before anything started.

"It's fine it's just I've never had a guy take me to a diner before." "Oh" I picked up the menu again and looked down away from her piercing brown eyes.

After about 10 minutes a waitress came to help us.

She was a short woman and I could see her baby bumpy that was almost completely hidden by her uniform.

"How can I help you two today" She smiled down at both of us. I returned the smile but Brianna had a rude glare on her face.

"I'll just have a cheeseburger and fries with a milkshake" "Okay. You?" "Well I'll have a salad with nothing on it and chilled water with a lemon wedge thank you" is that all she really wants?

"So just lettuce." "Yes and my drink. I'm glad you understand" Brianna gave her a sarcastic smile as she took our menus and rolled her eyes.

"Well she won't be getting a tip"

"Maybe you were Um too- nevermind"
Once the waitress brought us our food I dug in.

She mostly talked about herself and watched me eat while she took small sips of water.

I paid the bill and left the waitress a tip, she did nothing wrong.

As I was driving Brianna home she kept moving her hand over and resting it on my thigh. Way too close to my dick.

"Thanks for tonight" I said my eyes focused on the steering wheel.

"No problem. I would do it again in heartbeat. We don't have to end the night just yet. Come in"

"I don't know if I should" "No I insist. I don't bite" her smile was hinting at something but I just looked away.

"Okay" She grabbed my hand and we walked up to the door. She unlocked it and pulled me inside and up the stairs.

She pushed me into a room and onto the bed. "I've been waiting for this for a long tirme" She jumped onto me and started to kiss me.

I couldn't speak. I only made small noises and groans as she went down to my neck.

"Hold up wait" I said but she didn't listen to me.
"Stop!" She jumped back.

"What happened?" "I can't do this" I shook my head and got up.

"No. I'm not a Virgin and I want to do this"

I shook my head again and reached for the door.

"I'm sorry" I walked back downstairs and walked back out to my car.

Jayde
"No I want to go. Can I bring someone?"
I was on the phone taking with my mom when Derek walked into the kitchen.

"I love you. Bye" I hung up and looked over at him. "So how did it go?" I asked leaning on the counter.

"Horrible"

I finally updated. Yas.
I really love this book so far. Tell me if you do too.
My Snapchat is now out is dr1zzy1.
I add back.