◇7◇

Derek
I was sweating and I was beyond nervous. Why am I feeling like this? It's not like we're actually going to do anything.

She sat me down on the bed and sat next to me.

Jayde
This can't be too hard, right?
I mean it's just Derek. As long as I don't make it awkward everything will be fine.

"Look at me." He kept his head down and was fiddling with the rings on his fingers. "Derek." I used a more demanding voice and his head shot right up. "Can you just tell me what you don't know. You've been around me for a long time so you must know a lot"

He opened his mouth but shut it again.

"Everything. I need help with everything" his cheeks changed to a vibrant red showing embarrassment.

"It's okay. You don't have to be embarrassed. I'll teach you everything you need to know." He nodded and looked me in the eyes.

"So basic advice is don't do something you're going to regret. Take it slow and don't rush into things. Always have protection! I don't care if your pull out game is strong. Have protection!"

"Protection. Got it." "So now to the how to make a girl feel good. I know you probably don't wanna hear this but I think it'll help you understand. I like it when a guy is gentle at first but knows when to be rough. He knows when to be dominant and he knows how to please me with one touch..." I was too busy daydreaming to notice that Derek was just staring at me.

"H-how am I supposed to touch a girl?"

"You touch a girl like she's a delicate flower that you don't want to break"
"You fuck a girl like you own her. Like your the only one that knows her weaknesses and knows how to make her drop to her knees with just one touch"

Derek nodded, eyes widening at the words he just heard. "Now I'm going to show you how to touch a girl"
I scooted closer to him and swung my leg over him straddling his lap.
I felt his stiffen up and he was tense.

"Relax, calm down and breath." His hands stayed by his sides not moving at all.

I picked the up and put them around my body and he held onto me.

"Do whatever you want" He moved his hands up and then down to my waist stopping there.

I leaned closer and whispered in his ear "I think you can go much lower than that" his trembling hands moved down lower and gently squeezed my ass.

I internally moaned at this feeling but tried to hide any sound that tried to come out.

I leaned back and he moved his hands.

"Uhm. I don't want to be rude but can you move?" I was confused. "Am I too heavy?" Then I felt his problem and it was big.

I slid off of him and sat on the bed. He got up and went to the bathroom.

Damn.

Well then.
What did I just write?