◇12◇

Jayde
I walked into the party Derek walking infront of me.

"I'm going over there because someone really wants to meet Derek. Are you sure your okay with me doing this?" Delany asked.

I nodded and pushed her and Derek away.
I walked over to the bar ready to drink.

"Hey Um can I get something over here"

The cute bartender walked over to me and I smiled at him. "Hey what can I get you tonight?"

"Well I don't know. Surprise me." "Good choice"

I bit my lip and took in how good he looked.

His hair was so curly and all I wanted to do was reach out and pull on it.
I watched as he skillfully mixed the drink. "So what's your name?" I asked completely forgetting about Derek. "Adrian. How about you gorgeous" he put the drink down infront of my and I picked it up.

It was freezing cold and smelled amazing like cherries.
When I took a sip it made my mind go somewhere else. It was so good. "What is this?" I asked Adrian. He just shrugged. "Just something I came up with" he was really good at his job.

"So are you here all alone. I mean who would want to leave such a pretty girl all alone at a party?"

I looked down and smiled. The music changed and so did my whole mood.

"Stop with all these compliments."

"It's only the truth"

I looked over at Derek to see that he was having fun with his new girl.

Her hands all over him.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked him. Maybe I'll have some fun tonight.
"Uhhh" he looked around to make sure no one else needed help.
"Definitely" I grabbed his hand and led him out to dance in a corner by ourselves.

His hands wrapped around my waist and his head rested in the crook of my neck. I started dancing to the beat of Scrubs.

"I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me" I sang along. He turned me around and lifted my head up so he could kiss me.

My hands went to his hair and his traveled down to my waist. It felt so right to kiss him but at the same time it felt wrong. It felt like I was kissing the wrong person.

I pulled away from him and my face heated up. We weren't apart for long. After 5 seconds he pushed me up against a nearby wall and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I pulled his head closer the kiss getting heated by the minute. He set me down and slipped a piece of paper in my back pocket before walking away. "Wait.." I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the paper deciding to open it when I go home. I walked around to find Derek but when I couldn't find him I decided to just go outside and get fresh air while I wait.

Why did I feel like that when I kissed Adrian? It felt wrong like it was the wrong person.

Update. Vote|Comment and tell me your thoughts on this chapter.