◇24◇

Jayde
"Wait, wait. I have to tell you something..." He backed up and looked at me.

"Oh God. Okay Um I haven't been completely honest with you" He had a look of confusion on his face.

"What is it?" He asked sitting down on the bed and pulled me down next to him.

"Whatever it is I won't be mad." He said again making me feel sort of better.

"What I mean by completely honest is that the things you've heard about me aren't really true" He still had no idea what I was talking about.

"Listen D. I know that you've heard that I lost my virginity already and that I'm this pro at all this but I'm not. I am still a virgin and I guess all those things I taught you related to me and how I want you to make me feel. I just did all this to get closer to you" His face showed no emotion at all.

"I honestly don't care if you were a virgin or not. I just wanted to know you how good I can make you feel. I don't care if your a pro or inexperienced. I'm just happy to be your first" with that he pushed me down and got on top.

He started pulling off one strap and kissing down my shoulder. "I. Will. Love. You. No. Matter. What" He said in between kisses.

I took off his tie and jacket throwing them over my shoulder. I kicked off my shoes and he took off his.

"You know. I never thought I would be on top and in control...I like it" he says making me giggle and kiss him.

He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off before pulling down the front of my dress. I got up and turned around so he could pull off my dress.

His hands were delicate and slow making time stop. He kissed down my back and unclipped my bra.

I got up and faced him sitting on his lap. "Now I'm on top" I teased pushing him down.

"Mhm.." He gets out as he stared at my breasts. "Come on" I lifted his head up and kissed him as my hands reached down and un buttoned his pants.

He flipped us over again and kissed me all around my chest before slipping my nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God" I managed to get out as he rubbed me through my now wet panties.

"Are you okay?"

"Great. Great." I said and he switched over to the other one.

I palmed his through his pants and pulled down his pants.

"Stop teasing" I said to him "But it's the best part"

I want to update alot until this book is finished. Well the secrets out thanks to @daddyluhhh. That was an amazing idea. Thanks fo everyone who also commented I tried to add as much as I could.