♢15♢

Jayde
Derek came at 6 in the morning when I wasn't even half awake yet. I rubbed my eyes and he went straight for a hug. "Hi to you too." He said I just groaned in reply. "Why are you here so damn early? The sun isn't even awake yet" I said pointing to the sky behind him.

"I'm surprised you even answered the door" he moved me out the way and closed the door behind him. I went upstairs to go change. I picked up much phone and saw that I had a text from an unknown number.

Unknown- You should really come to this party tonight. I really want to see you again

Jayde- If you want to see me again you should tell me who you are

Unknown- How can you forget this beautiful face. I sure didn't forget yours. It's Adrian. So how about that party tonight?

Jayde- I would love to see you again for sure. But I'm leaving later today. Maybe you can come over around 8. I know that time is really early but it before I leave.

Adrian- Well anything to see you babygirl. See you.

I smiled and put my phone down "Hey Jayde you done yet?" Derek walked in and I grabbed my shirt.

"No. Almost. Can you take our stuff out to your car" I said pushing him out of the room.

I finished changing and ran downstairs to see Derek standing at the door with someone outside.

I walked up to the door and pushed Derek our the way. "Hey Adrian. I'll be right back" He gave me a smile that looked fake and closed the door while rolling his eyes.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I shook my head.

"Of course not. He's just a really close friend. Nothing more." I grabbed his hand and pulled him around to the backyard.

"I really wish I could come to that party but I have to leave today." He pulled me in by my waist and put his head on mine.

"As long as I get to see you after you get back I'm happy." He leaned in but I turned my head.

"Oh look at the time" He pouted and I laughed "I'm joking. Come here" I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him.

He always tasted like strawberries and it just made everything ten times better.

"Bye!" I yelled out the door as Adrian drove away. "I don't like him" Derek said looking out the window.

"He just seems sketchy"

"Your just jealous. I don't want to be lonely when you and whatever her name is are going out. I'm not a third wheel"

I rolled my eyes and got my stuff ready to go. "I'm not saying you have to be a third wheel but you could atleast go for someone better. I mean you barely even know him"

I turned around and looked up at him "Are you sure about that? Why do you even care who I date anyways? I'm not even dating him. I just like him and he likes me. It's not like you're going out with him. None of this should concern you and if we just ignore all of this and move on then everything will be perfect" I ignored whatever else he had to say and walked out the door.

Okay I finally updated after days.
Here you go. Leave comments down below and hit that vote button