♢13♢

Derek
Once we got to the party Delany pulled me over to a group of girls sitting in a corner. I smiled at them but they gave me a completely different look. I brushed it off and turned around to see if I can find Jayde but the crowd of people and all the smoke in the air made it impossible for me to see anything.

"So guys this is my older brother I've been telling you guys about" one girl winked at me and twirls her hair. Delany introduced me to this girl she was about Jaydes height and had blonde hair and gray eyes. Do all of her friends look alike?

"Derek this is Amy." I stuck out my hand so she can shake it but she just grabs my hand and pulls me in for a hug. I gasp as her hand grips the front of my pants. "Don't worry that means she likes you" I tried to get away from Delany and her sex crazed friends but she just wouldn't let me go. Once I got away from the group I grabbed a shot and chugged it down hoping to feel better after what happened back there.

I walked around everywhere in the house looking for Jayde but this place was just so big it was impossible for me to find her anytime soon. I grabbed another shot and went out back to where the pool was. I couldn't find her but someone walked up to me.

"Derek?" I turned around and saw the one person I never thought I'd ever see again. "Wait Emmy?" She smiled and nodded. She really did change since elementary school.

"You look so grown up. You used to be so small and all the girls were taller than you." I laughed remembering how they would tease me because I was shorter than the rest. She was a great friend but I always felt like everything was better with Jayde so ever since then I always hung out with her. "I haven't seen Jayde in awhile. Where is she?" I shrugged. "So you two aren't together like a couple?" I shook my head no. "We're still just best friends we've gotten closer. A lot closer"

She comes closer to me and leaned up to my ear. Her sharp nails running down my arm. "So you wanna get out of here and go back to your place?" I shrugged not really answering the question. I think she took that as a yes because soon enough her hand grabbed mine and was pulling me out the door. She pulled me through the crowded house and outside into the chilly air.

Before I could ask why she took me outside in was pushed up against a car and in five seconds her tongue was shoved down my throat. I tried to push her away but damn she was strong as fuck.

I looked around for help but I couldn't find anyone. I looked to my left and saw a figure walking away. When I saw the purple hair swinging back side to side I noticed that it's was Jayde. I pushed Emmy off of me and ran after her. "Jayde! Wait Hold up!"

Wattpad is making me really mad right now so I'm going to try and post tomorrow.