◇25◇

Jayde
After I pulled down Derek's pants ... I could see a small bulge, I lighty tugged his boxers at the hem throwing them somewhere in the room. His member was thick and long and it made me scared. I guess Derek derek could read my mind because he said "Babygirl please don't be scared" 

"I'm not" I lied.

I flipped us over, I was straddling Derek and I started lightly grinding my soaking wet panties on his exposed, throbbing member. "Ah fuck" Derek grunted out. I got up and I pulled my thong down. Derek sat on the edge of the bed, and I got on my knees. I started to slowly pump his throbbing member, I then started adding delicate kisses. Derek throwing his head back in frustration. "Babygirl please" I lightly giggled which sent vibrations to his member. I sucked the tip lightly, soon after the whole length.

Jayde
"get on the bed " Derek said softly. I layed on the bed and Derek started kissing down my body while rubbing my clit in a circular motion sending waves of pleasure throughout my body, it made me shiver and gave me goosebumps.  I was lightly moaning letting out small profanities.

Derek then shifted his body farther down the bed right between my thighs, leaving wet delicate kisses. Then, Derek licked my folds, "uh Derek " I moaned out he then sunk a finger inside of me , curling his fingers hitting my g-spot repeatedly, " OH UH BABY" I screamed out .He got up and went to the dresser and put a condom on his hard dick..

Derek
I put the condom on my hard member. I positioned my self at her entrance.  I looked Jayde in the eyes while hovering over her.

I slowly pushed my self in. "Uh Derek, oh my god" she cried out . " baby girl im half way in, just grab my shoulders or something " i said lightly. I thrusted fully through letting out a deep throaty moan . "Fuck" jayde screamed out scratching my back. I started thrusting in hard a slow. Jayde screaming out , "UH SHIT DEREK" "ugh babygirl you're so tight"

I flipped us over making Jayde turn around so she is reversed her back facing me. I have a full view of that fat ass. She starts to bounce on my member. Our screams echoing in the hotel room. "Ugh Derek" I started thrusting up as she came down making our skin clap

"UH FUCK DEREK HARDER FASTER" Jayde screamed out . "Fuck, call  me daddy" "UGH DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER" I slapped her ass over and over making it red, leaving my hand print on her ass. I made Jayde get off my putting her on her knees pushing  her down so shes ass up face down , i thrust into her hard and fast . "ugh fuck damn babygirl" I grunt . Jayde is screaming out but the screams are muffled by the pillows. Her walls clenched indicating shes getting close.  I flip her over, lightly choking her and thrusting hard and fast . "UH DADDY IM COMING " Jayde screams out. Her walls become tighter feeling her release. I then grunt out one last profanity. Coming inside the condom taking it off and throwing it away in the trash can beside me. We both lay there trying to catch our breaths. Jayde layed on my chest as I played with her hair. "That felt amazing D im glad we were each others first" she said as i could feel her smiling," Me too babe" I said smiling. She looked up at me and we both smiled knowing where this led to. She rolled over and kissed me. "I fucking love you" She said.

I know you guys have been wanting smut so someone really came through and helped with this chapter. Full credit goes to luhmaloskivibes she is amazing and you should go read her books. Thank you guys so much for 1k followers on here. I love you guys. Leave comments about this chapter.