◇10◇

Jayde
I went through my closet throwing clothes on the bed I was going to pack up later. Derek was going through my drawers and asking me about everything he saw. I was deciding if I wanted to take heels with me or not on the trip when Derek came up and tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around and looked up to him. "Hm" He pulled out something black and lacey.

When he opened it up I realized that they were my underwear. "Derek!" I grabbed it from him and threw it in a nearby suitcase.

He stood there smiling and laughing his cheeks turning pink.

"Okay no more packing for you" I got up off the floor and went over to my drawers.
"If you actually have ever been with a girl then you wouldn't laugh at that. But it's okay. Maybe you're lying about the whole thing and you're using your innocent ways to get with girls" I backed him up on the wall and he looked scared with but he had another look in his eyes.

"Do you even know what it means to dominate?"

He nodded. "Yeah it means to exercise control over someone." He spoke up.

"Well I guess your not use to any of this huh?" He really was unexperienced.

His innocence really did turn me on. It's was like I'm his teacher and in some wierd way I was attracted to my bestfriend.

I took a deep breath and took a step back before I did anything else to him. I ran a hand through my hair and went downstairs for a drink.

As I closed the fridge door Derek was behind it. He took a step closer to me and looked in my eyes. "Why did you leave? I thought this was another lesson?"

"I just needed something to drink" I said pointing to the glass and looking down trying to not make eye contact.

"Did I say something wrong to you?" "Stop acting so innocent! I know there's a Derek in there that atleast knows how to kiss a girl the right way. You know what come over here and kiss me. Right now"

He stood there not moving. He kept opening and closing his mouth.

I pulled him over to me by the end of his shirt and pulled his head down to mine kissing him on the lips. He didn't kiss back for a few seconds but then he got the hang of it and started to kiss me back.

I moved back to the counter and tried to jump up but I couldn't. He picked me up and placed me on the counter.

"Damn, Derek" I smiled and felt my body heat up from excitement.

"Was that good?" He looked hopeful and so fucking cute. "Amazing." Was the only word I could think of at this point.

I jumped down and looked up at him. "Why are we bestfriend?" I asked him. He looked down at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Well why are we just bestfriends? I mean your hot and your an amazing kisser. I mean if you came up and talked to me now in highschool I would definitely date you. But we met years ago when we were just kids. Any girl would be lucky to have you"

Finally updated. Sorry for the long wait I'll try to update a lot me often. Thanks so much for getting us to 3k views already.