Welcome To Hell's Nightmare Part 2

He pinned me to the wall part inside the shower then picked me up and opened my legs. He bit down my neck and the satisfaction of moans try to escape my mouth but I held it in. "Seems like you tryna hide it in." He grins.

"Ant-hony pl-pl-ease-se." I said while the moans came out.

He put his tongue inside of me and moved it all around. After a few minutes then my legs shook. I squirted and he grinned. He placed me on the floor and then crawled on top. "I'm gonna get wha I want."

I whimpered until I started to remember a flashback for what he did to me in the shed.

"Anthony please!" I begged and then he slapped me.

I cried and he just keep on ramming himself in and out of me. He bit down my neck and bit both of nipples. My body already had blood on it and I started to get dizzy. Before I closed my eyes actually I seen him grinned.

I woke up and seen them gasped. "He's much worse."

"Find Selene Dela Rosa." Selena tells Selma.

"I'll stay here since I've been right and we can use ashaka's ashes well she has like millions but her ashes can create a spell bounder for a day." Selma says.

"How bout the rest of my life." I said.

"You don't sleep but when you sleep you won't dream so thats good." Selena says.

"But wait...." Selma added.

"What if he can be much more stronger than the spell bounder? Because Anthony has no sympathy or mercy for her or no body which means he plots his revenge on her which means he can kill her when he wants." She says.

"I mean Selene should help out right?" I asked.

"It depends because we need to give her something that is a trade." Solana says.

"We should give her the shards of the alceedees amulet." Selena says.

"Okay this will do. So we'll be back and try not to sleep because you'll be in much more danger." Solana says as her and selena start to turn into magical dust then go out the vent.

"Well." I said.

"Poor you. Like he messed with you just because you was defending your little sister and yourself. I mean to me he's been bullying you sense but for what reason?" Selma asks.

"I have no idea but there's this one time........" I said.

🔙Flashback🔙

We were kids. Me, August, and Anthony. While my mom was pregnant with Patricia. We played at the park. August would just play with me and he'll get me some flower and would point out how pretty I was. But he was my best friend though. I didn't see him as a person I can like. He would just sing all day and we'll sang together as kids.

I wanted to do a play and he decided to join me. Anthony would just hang out with his friends and would evil eye me as if I did something wrong always. Me and august would just do practices on the play and anthony would try to ruin everything.

Like when I was supposed to get the the toy frogs that jumps but he swawp them with real ones. Leaving the whole auditorium filled with them. August was supposed to get cold water but it had to fake so he'll just make a fake wishing well and everything but Anthony placed a real one making august covered in real water.

Anthony put the blame all on me and august knew I didn't do it but no one believed us. August just stop talking to me just so ant won't do me anything. August was like my best friend I had many but ant took them all and turned them against me.

When I was thirteen I was on a cheerleader team and my skirt was basically much more smaller than the others. My shirt was much more tighter. So lots of boys looked at me.

When I was supposed to go home after the game ant basically pulled me into the girl's locker room then started to touch all over me. The first time a boy actually kissed down my neck and basically fingered me also touch all on my body. But I didn't like this one bit but it was only us two left in the school.

The louder I screamed no one couldn't hear me. He had me to the wall making me have my orgasm for him and he was gonna leave me alone but by me being afraid and able to hold it in he forced it out by slapping me and everything.

When I did he just started to go under my skirt and started to lick my area. I mean this isn't the first time he has done sexually things to me. But I wonder out of all the better looking more perfectly fit girls why me?

I quit the cheerleading team the next day so he started to mess with me all those years....

I mean I never done home wrong and I never opened my mouth on the things he had done to me. But I think why me? He was sixteen when I was on the cheer leading team. But those days I still to remember why me? Even though I was younger and much more innocent.

"Now I can see him haunt me in my dreams now. I mean I still don't get why me after all this years." I said as I started to touch on my neck.

"Yeah but something about that situation has a valid conclusion but what is it." Selma says as she taps her finger on her chin.

"Whatever it is but I need him to leave me alone."

"I mean your sister and august are perfectly cute together. He was nicer than his twin."

"She's lucky to get the good twin......"

"Very." I said as I sat back.