Strange Change

Pashion

After hours of crying Ant came back. He looked and came sat by me.

"Aren't you hungry? I'll wake you up."

"I'll rather starve to death." I mumbled.

He looked and then touched my hand but I jerked it away.

"He's just gone and I was just about to meet him but this is all my fault. I tried to tell him and he wanted to protect me. I wish he got me pregnant so we could've at least had something together or I could remember him." I cried.

"Listen." Ant says.

"No damn listen. I wanna be dead already."

"Stop saying that."

"If you wanted to stab me you could've stabbed me physically besides like this." I whimpered.

"Pashion I-"

"I will never forgive you! Burn in hell! I hope you rot to the core! I hope Satan and you become best of friends!" I yelled.

He didn't say anything. "These years I wanted him to come and my sister tries to bring back my first and only and now last love but you fucked that up!? Why not rape me, why not beat me, why not impregnated me, why neither on of that!? No you had to take chris. Of all people him!? I mean of course not my sister cause august is with her and not my parents because august loves them and Patricia didn't do you shit. I didnt do you shit! I didn't even steal my sister boyfriends or nothing like you stole August's girlfriends and everything. All he had was me at first and you push him away from me and now I have is no other boy to love me and opportunities. I fuckin give up... I don't wanna live. . I don't deserve it... I did the right things for all these years.... I did the right thing and I suffer from all of this.... Why me... Just why!"