Different Than Before

Anthony

When I read Pashion, I seen her pregnant with my child or two and that made me feel a little happy. I'll be way much more excited when the times comes. So I'll be a lil nice.

I pulled away and smiled.

"So what you wanna do?"

"Is this some-"

"No. I promise."

"Some flashbacks would be nice." She says.

"Okay." I said as I appeared a flashback.

                          Pashion

               🔙🔙Flashback🔙🔙

I was at my house getting ready for the Halloween party at school and I was dressed up as Diana Ross  in mm.

Tia came in as Toni Braxton.

"Look at you pash!" Tia says as she comes in and hugs me.

"Thanks. I made the outfit and made my hair like that."

"Well I'm looking good. So let's go!"

We left and since the party was a block away so we decided to walk even though it's night basically their kids out here trick or treating obviously and are dressed up themselves.

"I heard Tai was being dressed up as a black cat."

"Lemme guess Chris is batman and she's catwoman obviously." I rolled my eyes.

"Well be glad your diana ross with the whole head of good hair. She wears weave, you don't." I laughed as we almost made it, until Ant's car pulled up behind us.

" I laughed as we almost made it, until Ant's car pulled up behind us

"Hey ladies need a ride?" He says lookin up and down at me grinnin.

"Pash he talkin to you."

"Who's Pashion? I'm Diana Ross tonight!" I said as I flipped my hair and she laugh.

"Might as well." Ant shrugs.

"I'll walk off to burn some calories, I'll rather move around to exercise than sit down tonight."

"Well y'all goin to that party, I know a real one."

"Well have fun." We waved and walked off.

"Ahaha you turned him down." Tia laughed.

"I know huh." I said mocking him and we laughed. We made it inside and this party looked so fun.

Monster by Kanye West ft Rick Ross, Jay-Z, and Nicki Minaj played everyone was dancin.

The more we danced, the more wilder it got. The lights started to flash which was part of the theme.