The Plan

August and Patrica came back in.

"Hey guys how was our son?" Patrica asked.

"He was an angel." I said.

"Mhum." Selma nodded.

"That's good." August yawned.

"Y'all go get some sleep and we're gonna go home and get ready to leave tomorrow." I said.

"Oh okay." Patrica yawns.

"Goodnight." They yawned as they went into their rooms.

"Nighty." Selma waved and I hugged them then we poofed then appeared in my living room.

"I'm gonna go take a bath and stay up." I said as I went upstairs.

I took off my clothes and I took my bath then got out. When I changed into my gown with slippers. I walked to my body mirror and seen myself in the mirror rubbing my pregnant belly. I rubbed my eyes and it was gone.

I turned to my bed and seen a little girl run to my bed then I picked her up. I shook my head and seen they disappeared.

Ant is really trying to have kids with me. I'm not even on that level with him. Plus I'm pissed at him still.

I went back downstairs and seen Selma packing. "Those memories will make you see forgetful memories and will trade those in for yours."

"Could it trade my bad ones in cause I'll be happy."

"If you wanna be bitten by a fly who drinks your bad memories. Those are hard to find but I'll find one."

"What about the flies who take away your good memories?"

"Those things are common and are swaming and you need bug spray. Just joking you need one of these arm bracelets. They will leave both of us so basically there's billons of people who live so to find hers will take hours."

"I'm up for it."

"Okay when you wake up-"

"We can leave now to do a head start." I said.

"You sure?"

"It should be day when we get there."

"Okay go put on an outfit and put this bracelet on."

"Okay." I nodded and changed in MM. I put my hoodie and bracelet on.

"So when we get the memory stick out the bracelet and it will put it in there."

"And a jar to put the fly in. The fly to drain your bad memories are black and the ones to drain your good ones are white."

"Okay gotcha." I said as I put the jar in Selma's bag.

"You sure you don't want me to carry it."

"I'm good hun." She says as she snaps her fingers we were in the woods.

"Follow me." She says and I walked with her.

"We have to go to the dock where the ships are and take a shio that's ghost like."

"When does it appear at?"

"Midnight. The night it sunk there the captain was drunk and locked the doors and when he passed out the ship was going crazy ways until it hit a huge rock then flipped over then sunk. Everyone was sleep also and they all died. They comes out at night and ride onto the ship at night."

"Wow but how we get on?"

"Just say that we're going to memory island and they go there to live out and see memories so they'll take us there."