Strong Denial

We made it back on the boat and it was already dark again. It's so crazy time is going by fast on this island.

"Why no one would live here?" I asked.

"Well I mean you could go and take people's food in the future or past or present but the bugs swam late at night and that's why people come in the day or you'll need a necklace and you know it's like being on an deserted island ya know." Selma says.

"Makes much more sense." I told her.

"So basically if any other land was gone maybe living here would be an option maybe." She shrugged.

"Well it's already dark again." I said.

"Couple session time." She winked.

"No, just friends."

"The denial is strong with you."

"What? No." I laughed.

"If ya like em, then ya like em. It's obvi." Selma says.

"How?"

"Lets see, should I even go into detail?" She says as she sits on her bed and crosses her legs.

"I don't okay. We're just at a friend rate."

"Bet y'all gon fuck in two more days." She laughed.

"No."

"Yes."

"No selma."

"Yes Pashion." She nodded her head.

"Nope."

"Yup."

"Nah."

"Yah."

"Na-uh."

"A-huh."

"Never-"

"Forever."

"Hell no."

"Hell yeah."

"Fuck no."

"Fuck yeah."

"No thanks."

"Yeah thanks."

Dammit how many does this girls have.

"No-no-no."

"Yes-yes-yes!" She said.

"Never ever."

"Forever and ever."

"No ending."

"Happily ever after."

"Ugh!"

"I win." Selma smiles.

"I guess." I folded my arms and laughed.

"Awe I'm still betting. You know I have a bet on that. I want my thousand dollars."

"Thousand dollars!?"

"Yeah i bet like ten people one hundred each and I know I'm get it." She smirked and snaped her fingers then made a cigar with a business suit on her appear with a hat on her head.

"Why not my sister?" I asked.

"Her and august they too easy. You in real real denial like really really." She laughed and I threw a pillow at her.

"Girl this outfit is expensive. I took that I was right money from my sis and brought this." She said.

"Well, when will you get a man?" I asked.