Long Journey

We got on a boat and selma and I paddled along the sea.

"I don't see nothing sad about it?" I said.

"Not yet." She said.

"I seen one of my flashbacks with me and ant leaning in about to kiss. I don't remember that happening."

"That was all of your memories even the ones you had forgotten. Don't ask me I don't know." Selma shrugged.

"Where can we find one of those flies?"

"Oh those well as we pass here and we'll see a big tree but many of those good memory draining flies are there but maybe like less bad memory draining flies." She says.

"Oh okay." We sailed through and then some sad music played in MM.

"It does sound sad."

"See and put these plugs in so we can't hear it." Selma says as she gives me some plugs.

We kept on going and I seen sad memories of myself. Crying mostly and those names. Plus me screaming. I tried to not to push a tear and selma kept on paddling showing no emotion.

I closed my eyes to help better and when we left the sea the boat stopped. I took out the plugs and selma took out hers.

"Now we are in mad memory lane." Selma says.

"Memories that you don't want to see will make you so mad that you'll wanna destroy things." Selma added.

"Wow." We started to walk and memories that made me pissed I passed by.

My mad moments were one of the worse I had. When Ant ruined everything and it's like I'm going through Deja Vu. I looked up ahead and Selma did also.

When we passed that, we were by the tree.

"Okay I'll go get one." Selma says.

"I have a better idea." I said as I walked near the tree. I raised up my arm that had the bracelet and the draining good memory flies had disappeared.

There was only one bad memory draining fly. I got the jar and it came to my hand. I put it in the jar and put it back in my bag.

"You made it so easy." Selma said as we laughed.

"Yeah. Let's keep going. What's next?"

"Time goes by fast and it's been four hours."

"Already?"

"Yup."

"Wow."

"I'm tired." I yawned.

"Let's make a tent over here." Selma says as she sets up the tent quickly.

We went inside of it and it was dark already. I had a blanket and pillow then laid down. I cozed up and I'm surprised it got quick but I'm tired.

                             Dream

I was sitting on a swing and looked up at the moon and stars.

"Hey." Ant says as he sat next to me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"How's it all going to the memory island and stuff...."

"Great and Selma felt in the fountain." I giggled.

"She's something ain't she?"

"Yeah, that's a best friend I'll never give up." I giggled.