Seeing Them Again

The two left and it was the three of us.
I wish to meet Tia again, that would be nice.

"What's on ya mind? Lemme guess Anthony." Selma asks with a smirk.

"No, not even close." I laughed.

"Shit." She mumbled.

"Shit!" Andrew said.

"Andrew! Dont say that bad word!" I said.

"Shit!" He kept on saying.

"Selma erase his memory with that word."

"Okay." She says as she snapsher fingers and Andrew stop saying the word.

"Good or they was gonna ask where he got that from." I laughed.

"Say TV." Selma shrugged.

"Then they were gonna ask why it was on that channel."

"Say andrew played with remote and flipped through the channels." Selma shrugged again.

"Then they're gonna ask who gave him the remote."

"Say he reached for it off the table." She shrugged again.

"They're gonna say who put it near where he can reach it."

"Pashion!" Selma says and I laughed.

"Damn girl." She says.

"What? I know my sister."

"Well leave all of the lying to me. I'ma good liar. But I tell the truth all the time but lie for a good cause." She shrugged.

"Well I was thinking where my best friend could be."

"Want me to look her up?"

"How?"

"Leave that all to me. Give me her first and last name." Selma says as a book in her hand and glasses appears on her face as she flipped through the pages.

"Tia Delaney Armstrong." I said.

"Tia, no not titania, not titanium, not titaniqua. Oh here Tia Delaney Armstrong. She is married to Chase Hucherson, have four kids, two boys, two girls, works at an office that is a block away, she lives one ten houses down from you, graduated from harvard, and now is an CEO of the office." Selma says as she closes the book.

"Wait. Ten houses?" I said.

"Mhum."

"Wait I'll be back and you watch andrew."

"Sure, go see your bestie girl." Selma says as she snapsher fingers.

I appeared in front of a huge pretty house as my car was parked in front and keys in my hand.

"Wow."

I ranged the doorbell and the door opened with a man.

"Chase...."

"Pashion McCloud?" He says.

"Mhum that's me." I laughed.

"Honey!" He yells as he walks away then a woman comes to the door.

"Tia?" I said.

"Do I know you?" She says.

I looked and laughed.

"I'm Pashion, your best friend you don't remember me?"

"I'm sorry I don't remember a woman name Pashion."

"What? How? Just a few years ago you would-"

"I'm sorry miss but you have the wrong person." She says as she closes the door.

The thunder came and it started to rain.

"Great, she doesn't remember me." I mumbled and decided to walk to the car.

"Wait!" I heard chase say.

"Yes?" I turned and he came to me.

"When you left, she went to sleep the night and woke up with memory loss. It was like she was trapped into a dream and someone drained her memory shr remembers everything except you and some shadowy figure that drained her memory in her sleep. It was hard to tell but the doctors thought she was crazy but it's still remains a mystery and theory to what happened years ago." He says.

"Thanks anyways." I said.

"Wait." I added.

"You said a shadowy figure?"

"Yeah."

"Did she say it was a man?"

"She couldn't remember."

"Oh." I said as I nodded then got in the car and drove back home.

"I can't believe my own best friend doesn't remember me." I said as I went back inside and selma jumped with happiness.

"How it went?" She asked.

"She had a memory loss years ago."

"Wow. How?"

"Chase said some shadowy figure wiped out her memory the night as I left. She got it back but doesn't remember the shadow or me." I said as I wiped a tear off my face.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but you need to do ask something to Ant." Selma says.

"He isn't around don't worry. He's sleeping."

"What you want me to ask?"

"Ask him when he got turned into a phantom."

"You sure he's gonna-"

"The man loves you child, he's giving your trust into him and vise versa. Then if it adds up then it adds up."

"I'll ask later on." I said.

"Let's order pizza." Selma added.

"Pizza hut!" Andrew jumped and said.

"Him and his parents love it." I laughed.

"Pizza hut it is." Selma shrugged.

"I'll go eat some ice cream." I said as I went grabbed some Blue Bunny ice cream and got a spoon then ate out of it.

"You think august and patrica would-"

"I'll buy them another one." I said as I sat on the couch then ate some more.

Selma zapped another one in their freezer and order some pizza. A few minutes later the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I said as I got up and went to it.

"Pizza delivery-" the woman said until I noticed it was Tai.

"Pashion." Her eyes widened.

"The so-called popular bitch works as a delivery girl but supposed to be a model. But I'm a model and a fashion designer. The P.H.A.T. BBW girl makes her own money now." I said as I took the box, then tossed her a twenty and closed the door.

"Who was that?" Selma asked.

"A female dog I known but is now in a dog pound now." I said as I dusted my hands and sat down.

"Oh that Taiwan bitch." Selma says.

"Tailandia? Taimados? Taimado? Taifas? Whaeva that hoe name is." Selma added.

I laughed and called this girl many names.

"You're funny selma."

"I kniw right and Andrew had his bottle, took him a bath, and is now sleep. He sleeps early." Selma says.

"Easy baby. I hope to have my babies like that." I giggled.

"That can be arranged." I heard a voice mumbled but couldn't understand what it meant.