Falling For My Main Fear

I shook my head and started to lay down on my bed. I looked out and seen the beautiful view out of the window.

Selma was already knocked out and I closed my eyes.

                             Dream

I appeared in an outfit and was at a pond. I seen Ant and he sat there.

"Hi." I waved.

"Hey."

"Can I join?" I asked.

"You know you don't have to ask." He laughs and I laugh.

I sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. Remember Pashion, you are not filled with denial. You just like him as a friend that's all....

I laid my head on his shoulder and he started to talk.

"So how was you day?"

"It was nice." I said.

"Next year in may the reunion for highschool is coming up." I added.

"Would be nice to go there again. See some of my home boys." Ant says.

"You will, maybe." I looked down.

"How you know that?" He asks.

"I'm just trying to keep things positive somewhere in there." I said as he laughed.

I looked in his face and seen his sparkling eyes. I love how they sparkle- pashion stay focused. I looked away and he moved my face back to his.

"Why you always look away?"

"I um, it's nothing." I said.

"You sure?" He says.

"Yeah."

"You're so cute when you're lying." He says as he laughs then my eyes widened.

I can feel my cheeks got red and my smile is trying go wide across my face but it's hard to not let it.

Why do I have butterflies in my stomach?

Why do I feel nervous?

Why is my heart beating faster?

Is this even normal?

Someone tell me what is this is!?

"You look beautiful everytime I see you Pashion." He smiles.

"Hehehe thanks." I laughed and then my eyes widened. Hell no.

"Cute laugh." He whispered with a grin. I can't start liking him.... I can't....

He leaned in and my heart beat faster and faster. I felt frozen and I tried to think what to do.

His lips touched mine and this time it felt good. Before I could move my arms he pinned my wrists lightly.

He whispered into my ear.

"I know you like me."

Before I could open my mouth, he kissed me again. He moved his down to my waist and he went lower then kissed my neck.

He moved his hand to my to my jeans and put them in there but then I moved back.

"Um." I said as I ran my hand through my head.