Sneak Peek For The Phantom's Son

The twins are all grown up and as you know Summer and Autumn are both eighteen full aged and soon to be full adults Selma, Selena, and Solana stay living for eternity. Summer the oldest is basically the one who isn't sassy much, Autumn basically gets all of the boys is the bad/naughty twin but summer is innocent/angel type of twin. The twins bought an apartment to share with for a while until one moves out, so one night Summer was getting up for some water until she seen this blue/gray shadowy figure like. He looked at her and she just tried to hurry up and get her water until he stopped her. Fear went all up into her eyes and he placed the water down then summer leaned back to the wall as he touched then admired her face. "You are beautiful." the shadow says. Summer was still scared and he kissed her cheek. The kiss felt cold. He touched all over her body and whispered. "I am your friend, I came to protect and help you." Which Summer thought was true but he was lying. That was Almidus's son, Almidus is the king of phantoms but gave all of his power to his son Aaron. Autumn was concerned and worried that her sister was acting strange and was started to be the opposite of herself. So Autumn goes to Selma, and the other two. Autumn can see him too but she acts like she doesn't. Autumn gives description and Selma knew who it was. When they tried to go find her sister, she had already disappeared. So now they are on a search for Summer and hopefully can get her back also defeat Aaron with the help of Selma, Selena, and Solana. This phantom has much more abilities than the rest of them. Basically his whole figure isn't shadowy much its much more obvious and he can be seen blurry and much more clear like ghost like and much more.

What Will Happen Onto This Journey?

Answers Will Be Solved?

Things Done In The Dark?

What Does This Powerful Phantom Has Up His Sleeve?

Read To Find Out.

Here's A Sneak Peek Of The Prolouge.

Summer

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep for some reason. My sister always had it great, she parties, have fun, have many friends, much more popular and everything. Can get any boy she wants. We look alike but they can tell us apart by our voices and the way we dress differently.

Mom said I was just like her and Autumn was just like Daddy. Mom thought it was gonna be the other way around but I guess it wasn't. I look like daddy but act like mom and Autumn looks like mom and acts like daddy.

I'm fine with that obviously, I am just more focused into books and my career anyways.

I went into the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water. After I closed the fridge I shadowy, grey, blueish figure appeared.

 After I closed the fridge I shadowy, grey, blueish figure appeared

I gasped and then I just ran trying to go back into my room. But he appeared in front of me.

"Why run?"

"Y-ou-mu-mu-st-t-b-be-a-g-g-host." I stuttered.

"No why you think that?" He asked with a smirk.

"You're blurry, kind of shadowy see through like, and I can actually see you." I said shaking.

He put the water down and put his hand on both of my wrists and I leaned back to the wall used the other one to touch also admire my face.

"You are beautiful." He says.

I shivered and he kissed my cheek. It felt so cold like.... his lips are soft and cold....

He touched all over my body and whispered.

"I am your friend, I came to protect and help you."

Maybe he's some type of angel.... maybe he can help me.... Maybe this is a sign of something....

There Goes The Sneak Peek People! I Will Be Letting You Know Soon When I'm Going To Post The First Chapter To This Book....