Arriving

🛬Three Days Later🛬

"So we are here." I say.

"Yeah but thing is my jet won't disappear, I put a spell onto it. So we have much time but the spell should ware off on you like in a day or two. So there's many buildings so this will be a day apparently." Selma says.

"Well wherever this building is at I wann find ant and leave." I said.

"Yup so many abandoned buildings the one that burned and everything. Which is why its so Sepia like." Selma says.

"It is." Selena says.

Wherever Ant body is, it must be very far to find. We walked much more until selma went inside of pizza hut then came back out.

"I'm hungry shit, y'all dont know." Selma says as she held two boxes.

"We gon be all day so I mean who else hungry. Want some pashion?" She asked.

"No I'm fi-" selma gave me one and smiled.

"It'll be worth it." She winked then was eating still.

"Selma you are always hungry." Selena says.

"You're always in my got damn business. Like damn I know you jelly and all but I know you wanna be me." She says as she flips her hair.

"I am not Selene." She says.

"True couldn't stand her." She says.

"You going off on her had me joked." I say to her.

"True y'all need to listen to me more often." She nods as she ate another pizza.

"I don't know how you eat a lot selma." I said as I laughed.

"Three stomachs is a lot for me so I eat a lot." She nods.

We walked much more and seen older buildings.

"I see those twin towers." Selma pointed.

"The pentagon I see." Solana says.

"I see old cars." Selena says.

"I see the hexagon." Selma says.

"Selma there was no hexagon." Selena tells her.

"Yeah there was club hexagon." She pointed and show selena.

"That was my club shid." Selma says as she starts to dance.

"But it was burned down though them club owners had beef with the club owner." Selma adds.

"Well Selma you can visit here some other time and I dont know do what you want but we need to get a hurry onto this." Solana says.

"I wonder how people are going to look when they see us at that reunion." I said.

"I mean seeing y'all again and y'all together too, those theories are gonna be sky high every where and so many of em." Selma says.

"But I love Ant so it doesn't mean nothing to both of us." I said.

"Yup and I can't wait to party at y'all wedding." Selma says.

"Wait I have a question." I said.

"Which is?" She says.

"When Anthony ever wakes up, doesn't Tia and what ever else he did to will have their memories fully and everything?" I asked.

"Well yes for one and for Tia I mean he lost it but it was in his caretaking so obviously she will if that memory isn't so super forgettable." Selma says.