The Conversation

"Well we can well catch up on things." He shrugs.

"Real funny ant. Well let's see, I mean I can actually get to know you." I told him.

"Okay, well what you wanna know?"

Why you raped me. "Everything."

"You know I can hear yo-"

"Everything Ant." I repeated with a smile.

"Well I'm a twin of course, never fell in love, a fun guy, a really nice guy, I try to control my anger, wishing to be a human again, I love blue, I love ice cream, love Halloween, had a single mom, pops well no idea where he is but I hate that man, want to achieve my goals and dreams, want a child, I wanna be happy and basically settle down and get married then have kids live the rest of my life with my wife." He shrugs.

"Oh."

"I know a lot about Pashion already." He says and I laugh.

"Okay Mr.Know it all, what do you know?"

"You're twenty eight years old, birthday is during spring time, favorite color is red, love singing, love being positive, great cooker, you are now a fashion designer, you're shy, had to raise your little sister mostly as your parents worked mostly throughout the year, you're mother material, and-"

"Okay Ant much said from there. You know a lot." I laughed.

"Told ya."

"But why you never wanted to hangout with me and august?" I asked.

"Because y'all were so perfect, I uh."

"Felt left out." I finished his sentence.

"When ya put it like that, I mean yeah I guess. But I mean y'all had everything in common, he made you happy, laugh, and I felt like I couldn't do none of that."

"Oh ant." I said as I sat next to him and turn to him then put my hand on his face to turn his head to me.

"Listen, August was my best friend Ant, you know that. I didn't even had a crush on him, he fell in love with Patricia not me, he's married to her not me, he has a son with her not me, I am not in love with him, I am not married to him, and I don't have a son with him. I am still single, was in love, and have no kids. See? My little sister beat me to it. Doing all of that before I can even do it, my parents even ask how I don't have a husband or child like her. What am I supposed to tell them? Oh Ant is a phantom and is stopping me from getting married and having kids? Come on now Ant. I am the opposite of my sister. My sister had her life good because of me. I took care of her through blood, sweat, and tears. I had hell ant. You had it easy." I looked at him into his eyes as he looked for a sec quiet and turned his head.

He sat up and slouched on the bed.

"Sit up with posture Ant." I said as I fixed it and we laughed.

"I'm serious." I laughed.

"But-"

"No buts."

"Soundin like my grandma." He said as we laughed.

"But, August is the younger twin and he had it easy. Got all of the girls-" he says.

"But you stole them." I scoffed.

"Um miss?" He says.

"Yes?"

"Lemme finish." He says and I laugh.

"So my mom loved him more, he was the angel in house, everything he got, he was lucky, good luck came to that boy, so- but if I tell you this, you can't tell no one." He says as his eyes went darker.

"I'm dead serious."

"I wont." I said as my eyes widened.

He stared into them and then his eyes lightened up again.

"Fine I had

-."
Short Chappie Folks!👏😂😊