Traveling/What If

I smiled at Ant who smiled at me.

"You wanna wakeup?" He asked.

"Yeah, I should." I nodded.

"See you later?" He says.

"As always." I giggled as I pecked his lips.

"Love you." He smiled.

"Same to you." I smiled as I was disappearing.

I woke up and thought me being with Ant was going to be some kind of fantasy. Well I guess it wasn't.

"Well we found the body but that island is basically all the way around the world." Solana says.

"But how will we make it there?"

"Apparently this magic airplane disappears and will bring us to the island but we will have to make it there on time leave and get there then leave." Selena says.

"Well when will we leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Selma nods.

"Well I can't wait for y'all wedding." She squealed.

"So can't I." I giggled.

"Lemme be the wedding planner." Selma raised her hand.

"You must want to do this really bad." I laughed.

"Yup and I know the best wedding, my token of saying 'Thank You For Getting Me Rich To Become A Millionaire Present'." Selma says as I laughed.

"Well sure you can selma." I shrugged.

"When I see ant, I got questions for him." Patricia says.

"Same." Selma says.

"Don't we all. So okay everyone pack and Aug and Patrica stay here with the crystal ball. You can see from there because these balls aren't allowed on these planes." Solana says.

"Just cuz I was watching the new season of the kardashians and they wanted to keep it secret. Ain my fault that they heard and hear. They coulda blind and made themselves deaf. That's on them not me." Selma says as she shrugged.

"Yeah, selma you ruined that opportunity for us." Selena says.

"Ha-ha-ha." Selma said.

"Yeah that reunion gon be sum when they find out that y'all two are together. I wanna go, lemme be disguise as someone." Selma added.

"It surely would and you know they gon be whisperin and askin questions." Patrica says.

"They already think Ant kidnapped you or has you dead." Selma says as flips through the book.

"Wait how?" I asked.

"That day of that particular event and ant was out of jail with a bail, you disappeared then he disappeared." Selma says.

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah so I wanna come cause y'all people got some tea to catch up on and your tea is the hugest of all." Selma says.

"Yeah but who you're gonna go as?" I asked.

"Becky with the good hair-" Selma said.

"There wasn't no-" I interrupted.

"Look Becky Henderson aka known as becky with the good hair and yes it's weave and she dont care. Basically you left so she went there." Selma says.

"You weren't kidding but what if she pops up?" I asked.

"Nahhhhh she won't at that time she'll be in london so she won't be able to come." Selma says.