Chapter Fifteen

Jade's POV

I can't believe Althea and I are officially together now. Four months have been a complete bliss merely because I met a woman who will flip my world upside down.

From the moment I first saw her, I knew she was something. She totally dominated me over even without her doing anything. I remember when I kept on denying what I truly feel for her but look at me now - head over heels with my girlfriend.

Ahh, who would've thought having a girlfriend is so much surreal than a boyfriend? Well, if you have one hot, gorgeous, total package hell of a girlfriend like mine, let it be known I'm gay. But only to her.

I'm so in love with her I don't even know I'm capable of doing. We've been dating for two weeks now and every time feels like my first whenever I'm with her.

After the night I confessed my feelings to her, was probably the start of the best times of my life. I thought I was already living my life to the fullest. Until one day, that's one fated day, she came into my life and everything went beyond perfect. She was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I already told Sally and Paul about my relationship with Althea. At first, they were shocked and wouldn't believe me.

I remember Ahya Paul's stunned face the moment I confessed to him. I had to tap his cheeks lightly to pull him out of his trance. But after that, he accepted me like I did to him before and gave me his warm hug. He also told me how proud he is because of my courage, and that our parents would've killed us if they knew everything about this.

But instead of getting scared, we just laughed it off and promised to support each other all the way.

On the other hand, Sally didn't talk to me for three days after I talked to her. I thought it was going to be friendship over but one night, she came over to my condo to say how sorry she is and that she accept me whoever I am.

I understand where she is coming from that's why I accepted her apology without having second thoughts. We spent the whole night talking about how crazy I was for Althea and of course, how she is about me.

Everything that's happening with my life is perfect. I'm still scared of what's gonna happen with us if my parents knew, but Althea always give me a reason to just hold on and trust our love. She never fail to pull me out of the dark whenever I'm having doubts about this.

With just one sweet smile and her simple sweetness, she makes me forget everything. With every kiss and every hug, she makes fall in love all over again. It's just me and her matter whenever when we are together.

I was done fixing my hair and makeup. I took one last glance at myself on the vanity mirror and I was satisfied. Any minute by now, Althea will come to my door and pick me up.

As if on cue, my phone rang and I saw her name flashing on the screen.

"Hi love!" I excitedly answer her call, trying to calm the beating of my heart.

"Hey baby! You ready?" She said and I can imagine her eye-disappearing smile.

"Yes. I'm just actually waiting for you to knock on my door." I joked and I hear her laugh on the line.

"Tsk, napaghahalataan ka na namang patay na patay sa akin, Ms. Tanchingco." She sounded so sexy when she said that and all I did was to bite my lower lip.

"Uh-uh. Oozing with confidence, I see."

"Ehem. Perks of having a handsome girlfriend." She said in her husky voice. Ugh! This woman! She really knew how to turn me on.