Chapter Sixteen

Althea's POV

"Cheers mga tsong! Masaya ko para sa inyong dalawa. Lalo na dito sa asado kong bestfriend!" Batchi exclaimed and we laughed at her last statement.

"True that! Akala namin magkakaroon na naman kami ng bigong kaibigan. Thank you, Jade, kasi pinatulan mo na si Thea!" Wila second demotion and I threw her a crumpled napkin but she just laughed at me.

We're drinking in one of the VIP booths here in RK. After taking our dinner, we decided to stay here for the night to celebrate my miracle relationship with Jade. Yes, I consider her as my miracle since I really thought that we can never be together. Tinanggap ko na sa sarili kong hindi magiging kami kahit kailan.

For me, being friends with Jade was more than enough but God has other plans with us. Before, I was contented of dreaming about us but right now, I will never have to dream since it's our reality now. She's my dream turned into reality now.

I can't deny that Jade being my girlfriend was one of my wishful thinkings before. I fantasize kissing her, cuddling with her and getting all cheesy and sweet in front of her. I also imagine us having dates, me calling her "my baby", exchanging sweet texts with her, everything that normal couple do. Its still feel surreal whenever I thought that Jade is really mine now. It feels like I'm in cloud nine whenever she calls me "baby" or "love".

Even though we've been together for two weeks now, I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach just the mere sight of her like I've seen her for the first time. My mind will still go overdrive and my heart will skyrocket whenever I hear her say how much she loves me.

I still miss her even if she's just right beside me. I can still feel those millions of bolts running down my spine the moment our skins collide. I still stutter whenever she's looking at me intently. In fact, my stomach will still flutter every time I saw her name flashing on my phone.

I know I love her so much but I keep on loving her more everyday - if that is even possible.

Good Lord, I will never get used to this woman.

I was busy ogling her while she's laughing with my friends when she noticed I've been staring at her for quite some time now.

"Tsk. You know it's rude to stare, Guevarra." She said giving me her seductive smirk while sexily running her right hand through her hair.

"Is that so? Well, it should be a sin looking as amazing as you are, my love." I banter while leaning my head closer to her. My lips are about to collide with hers when she placed her left palm on my face, pushing my head away playfully.

She's the sweetest right?

"Psh. Such a buzzkill." I retort making her laugh.

She leaned closer to me and whisper something on my ear. "Laters, baby." She said so seductively making my face heat up and internal organs to go wild. I felt my body stiffened when she licked my ear lobe then she pulled away, winking at me, playing innocently.

After composing myself, I just shook my head while biting my lip, trying to suppress a smile. My girl really knew how to push the right button to turn me on - and I'm loving it.

"So, Thea. Paano ka umamin dito kay Jade?" Wila asked while opening her now third bottle of Red Horse 500.

"Itanong mo muna kung sino yung umamin." I answered and turn my head to Jade who's now hiding her smile. I saw her blushed and I can't help but to wrapped my left arm around her small waist to scoot her closer to me.

"Si Jade ang umamin?! Iba ka, tsong!" Batchi commented as he raised her bottle of beer, asking for a toast, which we did while chuckling.

"Ulol! Mukha mo, Thea! Paano mangyayari yun, eh straight si Jade?"