Chapter Two

The zombie apocalypse is not entertaining.

If we make it out alive and the internet and everything comes back, they better get rid of the zombie movies, games, shows, etc.

Believe me. These past months were filled with enough flesh-eating monsters. Well, its gotten to the point where we are used to killing those things. But the people...

The amount of times that someone tried to sell me or the other guys for resources is ridiculous. Its because we're considered famous. I hate that word though... We're not famous, we're people trying to survive the freaking zombie apocalypse.

The last time we came across someone who wasn't a zombie, Mark went ape shit on them because they got too close to me. He's like a rabid animal when it comes to his friends.

But it was someone we knew.

It was unbelievable.

It was Cry.

Without a mask.

He literally told my now red and raven haired friend to chill and that's when we realized it was him. He gave us information that Felix and Marzia were alive and at his headquarters. So now, we're all sitting in a circle. Safe.

There was no laughter. Just strategy on how to survive.

It can really change people, can't it?

He never smiled and his brown eyes barely ever showed any emotion, when they did, it was anger. No love. No remorse. No hope. No Markiplier.

Just Mark Edward Fischbach.

A man hardened by this disaster. I missed pre-apocalypse him. But he wasn't coming back, at least not fully.

"What do you think, Jack?" Felix asked, the dark bags taking even more away from the dull blue eyes.

Was I like them?

"Erm... Yeah... Its a good idea," I answer.

"You don't know what's going on, do you?" Bob questions and I shake my head.

The whole group (but Mark and Marzia) groan in annoyance.

Suddenly, I'm seeing flashes of Chica biting down on Matt's neck.

I squeeze my eyes shut.

Then zombie Wiishu.

"Sean!" A familiar voice echos, "Sean, are you oka- Felix go get something to help him!"

"Like what-"

"Water!" A girl voice peeps.

Chica's grave flaunted through my mind repeatedly.

I felt a hand moved my long, faded green hair out of my face.

"Jack please..." Someone's shaky voice begs.

I'm snapped back into reality, looking around in terror. What the hell just happened? My hands trembled and I rested my gaze on them. A hand still petted my hair and I looked up to see Mark, his eyes surprisingly glassy and red. Although they were filled with relief.

"Are you okay?" He sighs.

No answer, just a blurred vision from unshed tears. Its my fault that Chica is dead.. If I was just a bit more cautious.

No doubt that I'm the one who also didn't watch my own girlfriend which caused her to turn.

A pair of strong arms pulled me into a tight embrace. Wade whispered about Septiplier to the only girl here and she nodded. Great now I'm crying and blushing at the same time.