Lets clear this up

I better not get hate for this.

Listen, I used to ship septiplier really hard. Really really hard. It was my otp. I ship it still, but more like friends. Especially after they stopped talking to each other and Jack unfollowed Mark on instagram and everything. Yk, that drama. Tonight, they interacted on twitter again. I cried (happy tears), That friendship is so beautiful and precious. Personally, I wouldn't want that bond ruined for them.

This being said, I will still write Septiplier stuff but I also respect Jack and Mark. I am NOT one of those fans who comment "Septiplier" on every picture, video, and interaction they have together. Mostly bc after a while it gets annoying and it probably really messed up their relationship AS FRIENDS.

When I write my stories, I do not accept hate on Amy or Signe either. Because again, I respect Mark, Jack, and the girls they are with. Especially because those girls are really lovely people w/ such kind hearts. I have seen hate but when that appears, the comments are deleted. (Mostly on the Mark Is Online fic)

Everything you guys comment IS seen by me.

Almost everyone here is cool. Ive had little problems. I dont, however, appreciate them at all. Im sure most of you understand where I am coming from.

This is mostly a rant. Its Not meant to be like "OH YOU CANT SHIP THIS" because you can.

It just depends on how far you go. Im just begging you, dont be that fan.

Dont be that one person that pushes Septiplier onto two real alive people. The fictional versions of them in this book? Yes. Do that all you want. Comment "Mark yk you want Jack" on fanfictionS BUT NOT IN THEIR ACTUAL COMMENTS OR MENTIONS UNLESS YOURE KIDDING AND YOU MAKE THAT REALLY REALLY REALLY CLEAR. But Jack and Mark obviously have tried to calm the Septiplier community as gently as they could yet some people continue to push and push and push.

Thats not cool. Dont do that. I really dont think anyone who is reading this is like that but please, if you are... stop.

I get you ship it hard, I was there once. But you cant....

You cant... ugh all of this is really hard to say without coming off as rude and I feel like Im really being a bitch here.

You can't force it on them. If they start to make videos again and they joke about Septiplier, ok then its alright to like joke around with them too. But don't be like THEYRE IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER HAHAHAGAHAHAHAJAHAHAHA.

Idk its just really been bothering me bc on their recent interaction, there as some fans being weird about it again. Im not here to judge, im just stating that there are lines that aren't supposed to be crossed that have been before.

Like the overwhelming hate Amy got when people found out about her and Mark. They told her she ruined Septiplier. Some fans even said that she ruined their chance with Mark.

Im sorry but I don't find that okay. It was one of the most disgusting things this fandom has ever done, in my opinion.

I really dont want to see that in the community again.

Again. Im not here to judge or bring up the past.

What im saying is dont take it over the top. If you ship it, cool. If you dont, then why are you even reading this lol? But still cool. Just dont make them uncomfortable. I love those two men way too much to watch that unfold again. Its also like 2:30 AM so this might not make sense and come off ruder than intended.

I apologize in advance if I offended anyone.