Chapter 14

"Mark no!" The words echoed.

Weakly I reached my arm out, opening my eyes slightly. He looked at me in shock before dropping the gun and hugging me as tight as he possibly could. What was the tv sound and the people I heard talking?

Whatever that doesn't matter right now. I'm not dead! Wait.... How am I not dead? That one question haunted me throughout my recovery. How am I still here? Especially if I had no professional care. It was almost like I was in a video game or something and someone pressed restart. I was fine.

"Jack? Are you okay?" Mark asked.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I lie to him. No I am not fine. It's not okay. There is no logical reasoning for me to be walking right now. I fucking died. I was dead. There is something bigger than the zombie apocalypse going on here. What if this isn't real? What if... Mark and Is relationship isn't real?

Terror can blind love. It's amazing what fear can do to a person or even a relationship. It can twist it around and turn it into something that eventually erases. I was afraid that Mark wasn't real. That he wasn't mine and I wasn't his.

No.

If he isn't real then that means I'm not either. He is still mine and always will be. Especially if this is all fictional and used for entertainment.... We could always just restart. I don't have to be scared.

Dan and Phil were out trying to find supplies at the moment so it was just Mark and I in the current shelter we are staying in. Maybe.... I walked up to the raven haired man and kissed him. One thing led to another but right before it was about to get to the good part, he stopped.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

***

"WOAH BLOODY HELL," is what wakes me up. Obviously it's Dan.

"PHIL COVER YOUR EYES," He shrieks. A couple of steps were heard.

"Why would I have to-" Phil screams.

Mark shoots up and looks for anything to cover himself. I do the same.

"What if zombies decided to attack you?!"

Dan chuckles, "Well I'd say it's not a bad way to die."

"DAN."

My cheeks were definitely red. I'll never be able to live this down. Mark gets his clothes on and buries his face in his hands.

"What?" He responds, "I'm just saying..."

"You are very right about that but can we not um..." I trail off.

"Discuss it?" Mark finishes.

(Okay so this took months because I was fighting myself on whether or not to do this. This chapter is short I know. I'm sorry. The next one will be really long because of reasons... yeah. So thanks for reading! Also there's a little hint in this chapter that was meant for both you guys and Jack sooo... kinda made it reaaallly easy to find..... anyways. Bai.)