Chapter 18: No ones here to sleep. (End)

Every carpet, every floor
Everywhere I look, I fall
Climbing up the walls
I'm climbing up the walls
What goes on behind these doors
I'll keep mine and you'll keep yours
We all have our secrets

Behind every door
Is a fall, a fall and
No one's here to sleep

You were always faster than me
I'll never catch up with you, with you
Oh I can feel them coming for me
And you were always faster than me
I'll never catch up with you, with you
Oh I can feel them coming for me

Here's the pride before the fall
Oh, your eyes, they show it all
I can see it coming
I can see it coming
As I rise up through each floor
Shit gets dark and you lose it all
I can hear it coming
I can hear the drumming

Behind every door
Is a fall, a fall and
No one's here to sleep

You were always faster than me
I'll never catch up with you, with you
Oh I can feel them coming for me
And you were always faster than me
I'll never catch up with you, with you
Oh I can feel them coming for me

You were always faster than me
I'll never catch up with you, with you
Oh I can feel them coming for me
And you were always faster than me
I'll never catch up with you, with you
Oh I can feel them coming for me

(You were always faster than me
I will always catch up with you)

Here's the pride before the fall
Oh, your eyes, they show it all

Mark.

He's.

Fake.

That settles within me, crushing every sense of security I've had in this entire experience. No no.

No.

As if he could read my mind, he looks at me. Eyes black.

"its not your fault.
Its not your fault.
It's 'manammsjmjwmwnmqmmq"

Everything starts crumbling. The world around me disappearing. Including Dan.

AT HEADQUARTERS

Mark sobs, "Jack! JACK PLEASE THATS NOT ME. Please."

"SHUT UP!" The tux man says, "Its ruined. This isn't how it was supposed to end."

IN STORY.

Everything is a lie. Where am I? Why am I here? How did it get here?

"This isn't your Reality."

_\_[€'amsm

I'm coughing.

Drowning.

Then it stops.

A man who looks like Mark but dressed in a tux drags me to a chair before tying me up.

Mark is across from me.

"You all ruined it. You ruined my personal hell for you. ANTI."

I see him, my heartbeat increases. What the hell? No. Why is he real?

"Explain."

Anti laughs, sitting on a chair, "Its simple really. We altered your reality so that you would just be stupid video game characters. That way, we would have control over your bodies in this reality. However, Jackaboy found his way to the main menu and fucked everything up."

Anti's tone gets harsh at the end of the sentance.

I did what now?

"Oh you're really that stupid?" The tux dude, who I assume is Dark, sneers, "That house you entered with the pictures? The strings? It had the characters?

"After that you caused the entire game to fail. People started disappearing. Less zombies started appearing. You ruined it for us."

Mark raises an eyebrow.

"But its all okay," My evil ego points the blade at me, "We can fix this. We'll send you through a time trap. You'll repeat the game over and over. Everytime you reach this point, you'll be respawned to the beginning."

"You can't do that!" Wade calls out.

Anti snaps his head towards the tall doof's direction, laughing maniacally, "Who says we already haven't and you're just reliving this moment again for the 100th time?"

"Get fucked," Cry says.

"Nah Jack already did that for me."

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable, "Wait that doesn't explain the Mark that I was with in the end."

Dan sighs, "Yeah that scared the shit out of me."

"Oh him?" Dark says, "Yeah I don't know what the hell that was. But he wasn't there the entire game."

"Or it was the audience," Bob says, "Trying to help the people they love?"

This all sounds stupid.

"I dont care. I'm restarting you guys. Any last words? You won't remember this at all just so you know," Antisepticeye smiles.

Mark looks at me, "Jack. I love you."

"I love you too Markle Sparkle."

"You guys are fucking weak," is all I hear before everything goes white.

Chapter One

It was a gloomy day. No sunlight filtered through the dark grey clouds, but yet, it still wasn't home. It was L.A. Suddenly, Mark clapped a hand on my shoulder and asked, "You alright?"

Shaking out of my thoughts, I reply, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, well truth or dare, my little leprechaun friend," Wade said creepily.

Oh great. My blue eyes widened. This is going to be some Septiplier shiz, isn't it? What's the point of even asking? The fanbase has seen it, so why can't I admit it to myself or him? What would Wiishu say? The people all watching the current panel sat in complete silence, waiting for me to say something. Some of them had bloodshot eyes and caused an uneasy feeling in my stomach. It's terrible, because I love them all.

"Okay, truth," I eventually sigh miserably, accepting my fate.

"How do you really feel about our dear Markiplier?"

The crowd cheered excitedly at that one question. Now, I wished I could of answered truthfully, they deserved that much. Well, technically, I wasn't lying when I answered, "I don't know. It's not necessarily a- um- hateful- H-he's a good friend."

"That's not what he meant Jack," Bob chimed in, a mischievous look in his eyes.

The bastards already knew, didn't they? My cheeks heated up once Mark's brown eyes met my blue. God dammit!

"Erm. I-" An earsplitting shriek echoed through the whole room.

This caused everyone to stand up, eyes widened with horror. Blood splattered on the wall as a pale man tackled a girl, clamping his teeth into her neck.